Back to Today's Deal

Sundered®: Eldritch Edition - 5/15/19 - $4.99

Today’s deal is Sundered®: Eldritch Edition!

game-og-image%20(10)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/535480/Sundered_Eldritch_Edition/

Description:

THE BACK OF A POSTCARD FROM THE ESCHATON CITY

So, first of all, thank you so much for sending us on such a cheap vacation, five bucks is a crazy price to pay to be able to travel to such an interesting place, and if I’m being honest, I’ve seen some things now that I will NEVER forget for the rest of my life. It’s technically been super successful at getting my mind off all crappy stuff going on in the rest of the world, too, but…I don’t know, man…I’d probably have to say the whole “being totally bereft of normal human life” thing has been a lot more trouble than it’s worth, you know?

Like, I’m all for meeting people who are different and I try and approach every situation with the knowledge that I’ll always have so much to learn, but…I really feel like I missed something here, and there’s all these monsters and technobeasts who never want to talk about anything besides Nyarlethotep and the Elder Shards, and I have no idea what those things are, and it usually ends up with them trying to kill me, which, I WILL admit is actually totally invigorating, but…yeah. I really do hate to say it, but constantly being in the way of physical harm is kind of a dealbreaker for me.

So yeah, as much as this postcard was supposed to be about how hauntingly beautiful the remains of the portal chamber are, and that I wish you were here, at this point, it’s mostly more of a cry for help. Umm…yeah. I’m definitely stuck here, this weird rock keeps like, communicating with me, and I don’t know if it’s just me or what, but I’m really starting to feel a little uneasy…like, something I can’t control is…changing me…forever…

But anyway, yeah! Say hi to the kids for me, thank Helen again for the beautiful dinner last time we met, and if you have any advice, for the love of God, send it my way!

Your Friend,
Robert Harrison Blake

The official trailer for Sundered® - Eldritch Edition:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Wrong steam link there, sport

@Ernin8t0r

lol

that is so weird, wth is going on with that onebox, displaying a diff “name”/price than on steam, despite linking to the right appid -are they just defaulting to specific license links now ? o.0

Hmm I know I def changed that link, weird it didn’t stick. Thx for the headsup

Is the price different for you? For me it’s the same…

moo’s link is getting oneboxed to a commercial license which is 16.79€, retail is 19.99€
overall it’s just weird it displays a onebox for the commercial license version, which is usually not for the general audience/default :thinking:

that’s odd…

seems to be working fine in USD, here’s my screenshot of the onebox:

and the steam store:

yea i figured that was the case the way you put it, which just made it even more weird “why am I getting it referred to commercial license” o.0 (specially since the link ofc redirects to the retail app just fine)

It’s a case of the super weird Steam f’ups that nobody will have a good answer to, I bet.

A blast to play