Back to Today's Deal

Styx: Master Of Shadows - 7/16/20 - $4.49

Today’s deal is Styx: Master of Shadows!

game-og-image

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/242640/Styx_Master_of_Shadows/

Description:

The official trailer for Styx: Master of Shadows:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Never played it - had a copy via trading and gave it to my Bunny who luvvles goblins.

Does it compare to Thief (to anyone who’s played)?

I think just because of the genre and the fact that it can also be ghosted for the majority of the game.

However, in this one you play as a goblin who can have powers like turning invisible or creating clones of himself.
In Thief you’re encourage to be stealthy all the way, but in Styx you can have a more action approach to things because of the tools available to you. Also, you can be more lethal.

I played it stealthy and I think it’s a more rewarding experience. Easily recommend it to stealth fans.

On highest difficulties open combat is not an option. Once you are spotted you are gonner. But i generally can second what you have already said.

I actually preferred Thief over Styx, but then maybe that’s just me. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Already got it on PS+

Thief Deadly Shadows Demo was a joy. The Stealth bit is fun and a bit ridiculous. Hooray for guards who don’t like their job. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why Thief over Styx especially?

I couldn’t really get into Styx like I did with Thief. Just prefer it in general.

I wonder if the other two games will be featured as Chrono.gg deals?

Would be cool. I’m only missing Shards of Darkness to complete my trilogy.

Shards of Darkness for me was better at everything except the story.

I’m yet to play Of Orcs and Men, but that one is different since is more action rpg and you also control another character.

I was actually hoping that a new Styx would be announced at Nacon Connect Event. But Cyanide is currently working on Werewolf: The Apocalypse and on Rogue Lords, so another Styx seems too far away, unfortunately.