Steam Friends?

We been missing you…:heavy_heart_exclamation:

You must have seen my comment on Steam. :hugs:

Edit:I am trying to buy something on Amazon and i keep getting distracted: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
And I don’t know where to post this so my thread seems the best place… I am being stalked by a sloth! Help @Enki and @DontBeSilly

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N3A601R/ref=sspa_dk_detail_7

8 Likes

That’s nice of you to say. I’ve missed being around here too! I’ve had to stay away from distractions like forums and especially games, trying to be responsible and stay disciplined while I got my life together. I moved halfway across the country and started over from nothing. There were a lot of bumps in the road, and things I tried didn’t work out, so I started over again. Bits of depression and stagnation in between. I’m good now, though, and I plan to keep it that way this time. So, barring any more disasters, I’m back!

I did! The little piggies are cute. :pig:

12 Likes

I suppose I should get around to finding the rest of the people that posted in this thread.

@GanbaRANGER I saw you played Super Hexagon. What’d you think?

7 Likes

Infuriating and exhilarating at the same time, with a little nauseating thrown in.

I’m not sure if I love it or hate it. Probably both. Will definitely play more.

PS Thanks for the friend request! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

100% agree. I hated it right out of the gate. I finally went back to it and spent half a year getting better until I beat it.

PS your welcome :smile:

7 Likes

Blame @coralinecastell. She, pretty much, threatened us all if we did not get the piggies. She even made a thread about them

https://206.81.1.216/t/i-for-one-welcome-our-new-pig-overlords/15318/

I feel some stories are in there but you can tell us when it’s time…Or not!

You have missed a bunch of giveaways. But I am sure there will be more. :innocent:

I know you feel you got a lot of reading to do to catch up. Just take your time.

Now to get @DanosaurJr back… :thinking: and I know @Punkster and @nebula7 are lurking around. Haven’t seen @Madway either…or have I just been too busy…Any others are we missing?

12 Likes

I really lack things with sloths on them in my life :o

7 Likes

Add me!

9 Likes

I usually just like posts every now and then, don’t really want to enter most of the giveaways nowadays, but appreciate people doing them.

And I got addicted to borderlands and that has taken most of my time.

9 Likes

been there :blush: :hugs:

so, many, 'SPLOSIONS! :astonished:

10 Likes

Don’t be surprised when months-old posts get some hearts :heart:, or when topics get necroed. :skull_and_crossbones:

I have “too many sodding games” anyway!! :tophat:

Done! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hi

Bye

14 Likes

What? No more friends? :cry:

11 Likes

Bumping this to view!

I am pushing towards 150…:star_struck::sunglasses::heart_eyes:

11 Likes

:thinking: isn’t it pinned, -at the top even? :wink: :smile:

8 Likes

Yes, but we have new people like @ohko that hasn’t made their profile available yet.

Maybe they are just busy with the giveaways. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

It’s at the top only if you use specific categories. Since the default is for all categories in order of latest updated threads at the top, this does still get pushed down for the default view.

6 Likes

Yea, It says “This topic is pinned globally; it will display at the top of latest and its category”

9 Likes

Looking a little dead here, I will repost my link in case anyone else still wanted add

I also have a gog account I guess message to add or whatever lol

8 Likes

I’ve got 1 friend on Gog. Same user name there. Sent you a request on Steam.

6 Likes