Back to Today's Deal

STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition - 11/15/19 - $3.50

Today’s deal is a STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition!

game-og-image%20(33)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/32430/STAR_WARS__The_Force_Unleashed_Ultimate_Sith_Edition/

The official trailer for STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss the deal, talk about the game, and find people to play with.

Is the logo image for this game deal showing as a broken image icon for others besides me?

on computer, it seems to display fine.

I see it fine too…Win7 and most current Vivaldi browser.

I tested with Chrome 78.0.3904.62 and Dolphin 12.1.5 using Android 7.1.2, under both normal and incognito modes. Site loads fine. Also tested on a desktop computer on Windows 7 through Firefox Developer’s Edition 51.0a2 (horribly outdated and incompatible with everything), and Chrome 78.0.3904.97 (with a rather similar number to the Android version…) with no issues.

I can’t reproduce what you see. I also turned my ad-blocker ON in case I thought it was the cause, but it isn’t (I normally keep it off here). I don’t think ad-blocker works in incognito mode anyway.

Displays fine for me, as well.

Works fine for me as well. Maybe it’s your phone (?)

It’s working for me now as well. I think the image may have been missing for the first few minutes of the deal.

Been reading a couple of reviews about the game that said that the pc port is terrible, can any of you guys comment on this? I was down to buy it before that.

I have the game. Never played it. I have a potato for a PC

I found this review…Maybe it will help you decide or maybe someone else can chime in…

Want to put this and the next as it’ll feature Star Killer more - but like Delenn, potato PC.

Anyone have the problem, “Oh no, something broke! Email us at help@chrono.gg” want to buy the game at this great price but got this message.

Any ideas?

Turned of adblock, didn’t help

it seems like u broke the website, hopefully they won’t ask u to pay to fix it

as for actual, real ideas: u might want to send an email for help @ help@chrono.gg

and they might actually help u

welcome to the forum; it’s a great place, great community, quite welcoming

(just beware of crazy cows trying to be funny)

Detective sloth is on a case.

I can confirm that image was actually broken for a first few minutes after new sale started but it now works for everyone including OP.