Stan Lee has Passed away.

Either he already made clauses to that effect himself or his family will probably be the ones who get to make that decision anyway.

Personally I wouldn’t be surprised if whoever makes movies based on his characters are actually contractually obligated to do so.

3 Likes

:frowning:

2 Likes

Interesting thought.

2 Likes

I thing it’s gonna be on a case by case basis, with Peter Cushing, it was his former secretary and the executor/manager of his estate who give the permit and apparently where pleased with the result. His wife passed away in the 1970s and never had children. He had a brother thou, who almost nobody knew about and apparently the sister-in-law ‘didn’t approve’ of Cushing’s occupation. He apparently didn’t have any close family when the whole ting took place.

Stan Lee’s situation is entirely different, but as Harith says, it will depend on either a contract or his family.

3 Likes

Who’s this Harith yr talking about? There doesn’t seem to be an @Harith in the database

5 Likes

:thinking: Could this be another case of the Mandela Effect?

harith

7 Likes

I would say M00 is trying to gaslight you if anything. :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

hm, very strange indeed, maybe it has something to do with me playing through Bioshock Infinite (again) quite recently.

3 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t know about any of this!

1 Like