Square Enix Collective Bundle at Humble

Pretty good this one, so I am definitely getting it, just can’t decide whether to get tier 2 or 3…

Tier 1:

Tier 2: BTA

Tier 3:

8 Likes

welp… that’s what i get for buying some of these on sale, recently, -without playing them yet :grimacing:
like i say, shoulda kept waiting till it got in a bundle :older_man:
:rofl:

6 Likes

Don’t buy this bundle either, everyone. Wait until they’re in the coin store or given away for free somewhere.

8 Likes

i’m tooootally not expecting some of these to be part of future humble monthlies, at all *wink *wink :wink:

4 Likes

As a fan of first-person puzzlers, I enjoyed The Turing Test. It’s no Portal, but it wasn’t bad. That’s the only one I can weigh in on here.

3 Likes

Children of Zodiarcs looks like a really good game. Kinda wish it was in the second tier.

4 Likes

It’s got to the point that whilst I’d like to buy tier 2, LIKE isn’t good enough…I can’t justify just adding games i may never play to my library unless I absolutely definitely want them. I’d like them…but do I feel the need?

4 Likes

i need your kind of strength/resolve… :blush:

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, it’s tough and I might buckle (don’t think I will as i’ve started making instant decisions on these bundles rather than staring at the average price for an hour), and Forgotten Anne is beckoning me because it certainly looks good, but you have to be honest with yourself…if anything it’s worse for you because of your Monthly sub.

3 Likes

I did bought T3. Was doubting between T2 and T3 but since Children of was on my wishlist, I decided to buy T3.

2 Likes

Tokyo dark is the one title here that I would be fairly interested in playing. So if anyone got T3 and don’t particularly care for it maybe we can figure some sort of trade out.

3 Likes

Yup, that’s the only tempting thing in Tier 2. Already own Black the Fall from a leftovers sale on Steam. May get tier 1 just for Goethia (so I can pull my hair out, lol). Tokyo Dark looks cool, but it can keep. :slight_smile:

2 Likes