Sports Bundle at Humble

Holy cow everyone!

It’s a decent bundle this time around!

DiRT Rally is in the BTA tier! and Super Blood Hockey!

I am so excited!

(Too bad the Football Manager 2018 is only a coupon, but that’s okay)…

EDIT:

Thanks to @Punkster pointing this out, these two give the same key…

Bass Fishing and Hockey Management, totally related games, no doubt, 100%… You skate above the ice, dig a hole and go ice fishing while playing hockey I guess…

14 Likes

“Decent” and “Sports”

Pick one.

:joy:

Not for me but I hope someone has fun with this bundle. Plus, the DiRT games are actually fun, especially with gyroscope controllers (like the Steam Controller). Although I did get whichever DiRT game it is that I have for free…

8 Likes

@YQMaoski
It may be worth noting that Sega Bass Fishing and Eastside Hockey Manager are both the same key and cannot be redeemed separately.

I don’t know if this is the case for any of the other keys but it is for those two.

6 Likes

Sega Bass Fishing is dope! I couldn’t care less about the other stuff but y’all need some Sega Bass Fishing in your lives.

10 Likes

Around €3 for DiRT alone is a great deal… uhmmm.

@Truly I’ve played Sega Bass on Wii, that game is made for motion controls. Pretty cool if you’re into fishing. I personally love fishing in any game, from WoW to Stardew Valley.

8 Likes

Good to know… I guess I just have to suck it up and activate the duplicate so I can have Eastside Hockey Manager… Fortunately this is in the 1$ tier… :slight_smile:

I bought Sega Bass Fishing kind of recently, hadn’t actually played it yet…

6 Likes

Humble doing it again, only one game that picks my interest, Super Blood Hockey, and the other I already have, Dirt Rally. Which means I would pay less by buying the solo game at steam even without discounts. :pensive:

4 Likes

motorsport manager is pretty good too if anyone cares to know

5 Likes

Not my sort of bundle, but some of the games are $30-60 at full price, so I guess if you’re into that sorta thing it’s a good deal!

I might grab it for Sega Bass Fishing though…

2 Likes

@Truly stop brainwashing people into working for your evil fish-killing enterprise of doom.

I’m watching you.

tumblr_mmt1i4gQRh1qlt9bko1_400

mumbles I don’t want Sega Bass Fishing, you want Sega Bass Fishing.

5 Likes

i actually sorta messed up on this bundle, tho not really “that bad”
at first glance it didn’t register that football manager was only a coupon, making me think it was a pretty decent value bundle (even if i wasn’t interested in such game), so i grabbed it “cheap’ish” snapish because why not,
theeen ofc it sorta quickly dawned on me… just a coupon :smile:
but still not bad for a mere 4.40$ i guess, suppose some of the spare games might still find a good home elsewhere eventually :blush:

hahah i just re-watched the entire Avatar series like last week or so :smile:

3 Likes

I already have Dirt rally and Bass fishing…that is really all I need. Steam has a few of the Nightdive Studios games on sale…Thinking about them…:thinking: Already have them on GOG.

The 7th Guest
The 11th Hour The sequel
Tender Loving Care
Starring the acclaimed British actor, and 2-time Oscar nominee, John Hurt (Contact, Love and Death on Long Island, Elephant Man) TLC is a feature-length film seamlessly combined with computer-game like navigation and interactivity.

1 Like

And they’re 80% off! Awesome! Thanks so much, for sharing with us. I’m saving my spare card money for another low-priced game, but will def be looking at these when I get paid haha (:

1 Like

They have a lot of stuff on sale…

They just remastered this:
Forsaken Rematered

They have been around since 2012??? Where have I been? In a cave???I like what they are doing. It sounds like what GOG did back when they were “Good Old Games”.
“Nightdive Studios develops original and innovative games with a strong emphasis on fun and rewarding experiences. We also specialize in finding classic, abandoned and forgotten PC games and bringing them back into the hands of gamers.”

http://www.nightdivestudios.com/info/

Hey Chrono…I would like some OLD games too… Check it out… @lonin, @RaccoonV, @frst, and @dusty

3 Likes

I’ve got Bad Mojo Redux, Turok (1 and 2) and System Shock 2 from GOG.

Nightdive is really good at keeping old game intact and working on today hardware; not really remastering, more like videogame restoration.

2 Likes

Same, it’s the best side thing you can add in a game.

I shall kill them all and make the whole ocean an aquarium! …wait

3 Likes