Back to Today's Deal

Space Robinson: Hardcore Roguelike Action - 2/23/20 - $3.49

Today’s deal is Space Robinson: Hardcore Roguelike Action!

game-og-image%20(16)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/953870/Space_Robinson_Hardcore_Roguelike_Action

Description:

ORIENTATION

“…and you’ll be doing all kinds of different maintenance work, on all kinds of different equpiment. (Unless of course you get stranded somewhere dangerous, in which case, you’ll probably end up super familiar with one thing, haha.) Any questions?”

“Uh, yeah, uh…why did you suggest it was possible to be marooned in space right at the end, there?”

“Oh, that? That’s just because right now that’s what happens to like, 30 percent of the people we send out to colony bases, but you shouldn’t let it bother you.”

“I’m sorry, but forgive me if a 30 percent fail rate doesn’t FILL me with confidence…”

“What? Oh, come on. But don’t you know we have your DNA? And anytime you might lose your life in a situation involving mortal danger, we can simply make a copy of you and bring you back?”

“Wh…what?!”

“You even get to keep any crystals or artifacts you find!”

“So you’re basically saying, I’m probably going to crash, but if I do it’s okay because I’ll be trapped there forever with no way to die?”

“Yeah! There you go! See? Now you’re getting it!”

“Goddammit, why didn’t I just finish culinary school…?”

“What was that?”

“Huh? Nothing. Psyched to be here. Especially after that presentation!”

“Oh! Thank you!”

“No problem! (Psychopath…)”

“Hmm?”

“Oh, uh, nothing…I…uh, I said, I’d better take a BATH, haha. All this learning is making me stinky!”

“Honestly, I wouldn’t even bother. It’s probably just more efficient to die and come back fresh with new skin and clothes!”

“I SAID don’t tell me stuff like that!”

“Oh, right. Uh…sorry. You’re gonna make it for sure…no deaths at all…”

“I hate my job…”

The official trailer for Space Robinson: Hardcore Roguelike Action:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss the deal, talk about the game, and find people to play with.

The developers sure like to make space-themed games. WIth Space Robinson, Spaceship Looter, and Panda Chunky… Wait what?

Hmm… when did Spaceship Looter go Free To Play? I guess I have been out of the loop.

No idea. Shrug.