Back to Today's Deal

Space Engineers - 4/27/19 - $7

Today’s deal is Space Engineers!

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/244850/Space_Engineers/

Description:

THE HAPPIEST PLACE THAT ISN’T ON EARTH

We know what you’re thinking. You’re sitting there with your coffee and half a breakfast burrito, or a bowl of sugary cereal, or your extremely high-yield smoke machine status vape battery, and you’re opening up your email, or going through your daily website-visitation routine, and you see the phrase “Space Engineers”, and the mind only goes one place, and that’s Trains. But here’s our counter: if you’ve already solved the puzzle of building a train in space, why would you need a human engineer?

No, instead of that silly nonsense idea, what we have for you is a beautifully realized creative playground set in outer space, where you use and build with technology slightly beyond where our realistic capabilities for that type of thing are today. And if that doesn’t sound incredible to you, can you imagine explaining something like this to Walt Disney? He’d flip his lid! He’d blow his top! He’d…probably also ask about driving the space trains, but that’s just because he’d be 118 years old if he was alive today, okay? What’s your excuse?

So please, if you’re just gonna sit there doing nothing, and you’re looking for a good deal, why not drop seven measly bucks on something that makes much more sense than conductors in astronaut helmets, and would probably kill Walt Disney if he was somehow still alive for this long. Yikes, that doesn’t look as good as it sounded during our all hands marketing meeting where we wrote this by committee. Just kidding it was just one weird guy. Please buy the game still!

The official trailer for Space Engineers:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

Sale price info:
This matches the lowest Space Engineers has ever been individually discounted according to ITAD, previous low was $7 on everyone’s favorite website, Chrono.gg :smirk:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

This game was successful Early Access title, recommended.

Not my jam, but every time I load the Chrono page, the long Space makes me laugh. :smile: Great job on the store page as always. Part of why I kept coming here in the beginning was the hilarious game blurbs. :sunny: Love ya Chrono team. :heart: