Sonic Bundle (Humble)

Tell me about it! :wink:

3 Likes

This is why it’s a problem for me…

7 Likes

omg

3 Likes

That’s a hell of a lot of games in just over a year, young man! :wink:

I was going to deflect my guilt by saying neither of us has as many as Mrs. @delenn13 but I actually own more than the matriarch of chrono.gg :open_mouth:

5 Likes

I do think I have just been called “a mother”. HMMMMMMMMM!:thinking:

9 Likes

Hopefully 3D Blast isn’t just the pure rose tinted nostalgia glasses effect.

Dragon’s Dogma has always seemed like the more digestible RPG compared to Witcher 3. (that opinion might crucify me later)

Thanks for the notice @Fraggles :purple_heart:

4 Likes

That’s the thing though…you need to have the “got to get a good ranking” mentality to get the most out of it. For me since day dot Sonic billed itself as the Mario beater, with it’s platforming just being quicker than the opposition…blast processing or otherwise. However, the Sonic games have generally been bad platforming games because of his inertia, obstacles that come out of nowhere, no rhyme or reason for fall death traps and gameplay that’s at odds with going fast. Sure the sound effects are nice, but I’d wager most of the original Sonic good will begans and ended at the Green Hill zone.

1 Like

Are they recent Fanatical purchases? Dragon’s Dogma was cheaper elsewhere…sadface.jpg

1 Like

I used a coupon code so it might add up better. But no, i actually didn’t check if that was the case. :joy: HA HA fuck me

1 Like

Yeah… I went too bundle heavy in the beginning, toned it down quite a bit since. But from the conversations here, I still am very bundle heavy compared to a lot of people.

and @HouGuard, thanks for the heads up on the Sega Genesis pack, I got it this time around. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And make sure you look for this on sale…

3 Likes

Stop encouraging the poor man! Jeezuz! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Who??? ME??? :innocent:

4 Likes