Sonic Bundle (Humble)

Don’t do it…unless you have eidetic memory and lightning reflexes they get old fast.

(opinion based upon classic Sonic games).

Personally I think Mania is the only one worthy of consideration.

8 Likes

I would have loved to get all the original ones that are in the Sega Steam thingy, even Sonic 3D blast :frowning:

Probably yeah and of course it’s in the last tier :smiley:

4 Likes

I don’t, but @onLooSe does…

That’s the one I have been eyeing for a while, of course then this bundle comes up. It’s definitely very tempting though. I have 2 weeks to think seriously about it, so I am not in a hurry.

Me too… I keep thinking I will buy that sega classics pack for things like Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Shinobi, Sonic, Shining Force, and whatever other goodies they have there…

6 Likes

Everyone that don’t have the games should at least grab tier 1. The Sonic Adventure games are excellent and the Allstars Racing games are among the best racing games. And CD is cool too.
I kind of want to pick it up for Mania, but it ain’t worth $15 to me.

8 Likes

Actually own all the games through tier 2 already, and really while even episode 4 isn’t the best, they’re all pretty darn good. Sonic adventure DX and adventure 2 Battle are both pretty great games and the port isn’t bad either.

Sonic generations is short but fun, and and racing transformed is a good racing game.

I’d say the first 2 tiers are worth it.

6 Likes

If you’re wanting Sonic Mania, you may want to wait a couple days… :wink:

14 Likes

9 Likes

:bulb: ooh I get it now. Neat!

8 Likes

Barely know half this bundles titles but it contains ‘all’ the good Sonic games, Golden Axe, Ecco the Dolphin, some Phantasy Star games + tons more.

Over 50 classic Sega Mega drive and Genesis games for just 9.59 Euro/11 dollars.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/sega-megadrive-and-genesis-classics-bundle

3 Likes

Sonic CD for whoever gets it first:

5Z075-VWYYQ-MQ5M3

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Someone got to it right quick it seems. It’s been activated already and not by me.

1 Like

It completely went over my head to add something special to it. Oh well…

1 Like

That’s alright, thanks for the offer at the very least.
I took a moment to look it up and see if it was one of the games I might actually want or not first. So there were almost 2 full minutes before I even tried. I hope someone enjoys the game though.

@Fraggles, I bought the bundle, I have a spare, give me a moment in between what I am doing at work to look up the code, I will PM it to you shortly.

2 Likes

I would only get the bundle for generations and mania but I don’t think its quite worth it for me

3 Likes

Ended up buckling and buying this myself, along with the Sonic bundle… I have a buying problem, a serious one at that…

3 Likes

I got tier 1, because I wanted Sonic 4 and the DLC for Sonic Adventure 2. I have most of the rest and not that interested in Forces

3 Likes

Oh! I got the complete Sega Megadrive set ages from Fanatical/Bundle Stars

3 Likes

I mean, you’re not wrong regarding the classic era. But as someone who has played most of the main series, that’s kinda far off to say they get old fast.

Almost all sonic games post classic era have a ranking system and other skill based thingies. Meaning once you beat the game you are far from done (unless you’re just that good.)

1 Like

Tell me about it! :wink:

3 Likes