Back to Today's Deal

Slayaway Camp Super Pack / Hypergalactic Psychic Table Tennis 3000 + OST - 3/3/20 - $1.49/$1.31

Today’s deals are:

game-og-image%20(21)

Description:

FOR SHAME

Hi yes hello, I’m writing about my son Johnny whom I recently enrolled in your camp programme, Slayaway. I was elated at first to see the camp featured on a news television broadcast and wondered what fantastic things the station would have to say. Instead, I was shocked and dismayed to find that the broadcast was actually about a serial killer running rampant across the premises! I must say, that’s some very poor taste, Slayaway.

This isn’t the only thing I witnessed on the broadcast. I saw the very same landmines that I know for a fact I voiced concerns about when I visited the site initially. I spoke to a very nice counselor who assured me that the mines would not only be deactivated, but cleared from the grounds. I look on the screen and what do I see? Mines! Littered across a cabin, chirping away without a care! Did you just ignore that camp counselor? Did the camp counselor not take my message seriously? I must say again, very, very, poor taste Slayaway!

Now, unfortunately, as much as I’d like to pick my child up from the premises asap, I’m a bit busy with my current job and honestly there just aren’t enough hours in the day, I have no idea when I’d be able to pick him up. I will request, as other parents have doubtlessly requested, that this serial killer situation be dealt with, along with the mines I complained about long ago!!! Additionally, I’d like for a set of extra eyes to be on my son at all times if possible. He was born with a very rare condition and has a glass skeleton, leaving him very prone to being headbutted into pieces. Please make sure this does not happen.

Sincerely,
Sandra G. Lassbones

The official trailer for Slayaway Camp:

Our favorite Steam reviews for Slayaway Camp:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧**

Very fun little puzzle game with a campy horror theme. Never tried the tennis game. the DLC is totally optional, just skins and more levels, but I’m sure if you enjoyed the base game you’ll enjoy more content with new mechanics and different infamous villains to control. Same basic puzzle style as the award-winning GO franchise, Divide by Sheep…probably others but those I can think of off the top of my head. :poop:

Well I’ll be, two games in one day.

I totally recommend Slayaway Camp if you like puzzle games. I had a lot of fun with it and really enjoyed the horror theme.

I got Slayaway from the Coin Shop…I think it was the first one I got with coins…

Here’s a review from @Endyo:

Think I will get the Table Tennis game… Cause the price is right :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Can someone confirm that the purchase actually contains the OST as well?

It says it does…I will let you know in a few for real …

Thank you! :smiley:

You get 2 keys…:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Game and the OST!!!

Okay, instant buy for me. :smiley:

Who do all of you support…I supported Charlie this time…

It activated as a beta key, by the way, this doesn’t bother me, but I know that some people always wonder if it gives access to the full game, my experience with the beta keys when it comes to indie games is that typically it gives full access, and you can always ask the developers to update the beta package if you see an update on Steam that doesn’t reflect on your game. Rarely do I have to do this.

Wow, that is a huge slash in price… I’ll see myself out.