Back to Today's Deal

SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - 10/27/19 - $1.99

Today’s deal is SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition!

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/24780/SimCity_4_Deluxe_Edition/

Description:

#4 SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION

Hey gamers, welcome back to Dark Net, the show all about the internet’s scariest places. This week, do you ever feel like there’s someone out there, above you looking down, except it’s not God, but instead just some kid having fun? Today for our countdown to Halloween, it’s “The Top Ten Real Life Unexplained Occurrences That Loosely Match the Themes of the Game Chrono.gg is Selling Today”. Let’s get in it.

You know what’s crazy? A lady catching on fire for no GODDAMN REASON. But guess what? It happened at least one time in surrealist Florida of all the goddamn places. Her friend said goodnight round 9 at night, left her sitting there in her easy chair, not a problem to be seen. At 5am the landlady thought there was a problem ‘cause of the smoke she smelled and woke up, but decided it was some pump and missed out on the solution to what’s practically the STATE or at least CITY MYSTERY OF ST. PETERSBURG, FL.

Three hours later, a telegraph boy (!!!) came to the door, and after a few people thought it weird enough, they broke down her hot-ass door and found her burnt-ass body in the chair. 170 pounds of human had become 10 pounds of human. Her liver was fused to her spine. It was so hot HER SKULL SHRUNK. HER SKULL SHRUNK and yet her feet were perfectly intact, slippers still in place, burned off cleanly just below the knee, and nothing else in the room even showed signs of being slightly heated much less being burnt to a goddamn crisp.

How the? Hey, okay, it takes 2500 degrees to burn a body that badly, but just a few feet away, nothing! And! AND! No one was there to put her out. What! THE. What could this be besides malevolent overlords? Remember in the The Sims when you’d put someone in the pool without a ladder to climb out? Remember in Sim City where you’d type in the cheat code to make the big monster attack? Major those type of vibes right here. Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition is just two measly dollars today. Don’t miss it.

The official trailer for SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition

Our favorite Steam reviews:

Sale price info:
This matches the lowest SimCity 4 Deluxe has ever been individually discounted according to ITAD, previous low was $2.49 on Fanatical.

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

90 percent off :open_mouth: what a deal!!

I mean, it’s 2 dollars so I am gonna give this a try. I think I tried like SimCity 2000 or something when I was little and didin’t understand a thing. So maybe that will happen again. I just want to build nice infrastructure and stuff.

Tried Cities: Skylines but didn’t like it some how. Or maybe I just go back to Transport Tycoon.

Selling SimCity 4 by describing a lady becoming a smoldering corpse after being torched for three hours. Alex, your Dark Net series continues to entertain me.

The quintessential city builder. I even heeard it’s a required subject one must take in a few American and European Urban planning colleges.

I think students should play Sim City 4 just to understand how difficult, even in the simplest forms, it is to manage a budget and keep everyone happy.

I remember playing SimCity on the Snes when I was little and having no idea what I was doing. I haven’t played since I don’t think.

Got gifted this not too long ago. Waiting for new compy to try a lot of things though.

Send out Bowser, grab popcorn and drink, enjoy show. Repeat until city fully satisfied or ceases to exist.