Back to Today's Deal

Sid Meier's Civilization®: Beyond Earth™ - 9/26/19 - $8.99/$12.99

Today’s deal is Sid Meier’s Civilization®: Beyond Earth™!

The deal options are:

• Sid Meier’s Civilization®: Beyond Earth™ - $8.99
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization®: Beyond Earth™ The Collection - $12.99

game-og-image%20(39)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/65980/Sid_Meiers_Civilization_Beyond_Earth/

Description:

THE TRUTH

Listen to me people, you’re not seeing the forest for the trees, here! It all adds up! Why can’t you just see it? Look, I get that it’s a game called Civilization and that this entry takes places “Beyond Earth”, but what’s more like the Illuminati than hiding in plain sight, right? Like, read between the lines, idiots! When are you going to stop being a sheep for five seconds? Civilization: Beyond Earth means…there’s a civilization that exists beyond Earth and this “Sid” is trying to warn us about it!’

I’m just saying, for years and years people have warned us about moon people, or reptilians living underground, but we had it all wrong, man! We weren’t looking beyond! Didn’t you see the docs? Edward Snowden leaked one about US domestic and international policy being under the control of the alien/extraterrestrial intelligence agenda, and it slid right under our noses! If it was fake, why did the Iranian newswire pick it up, eh? Eh? Keep a look out for people whose eyes blink the other way, if you know what I’m saying…

But please, people, we need you. It’s time to look beyond Earth, and the only way we’ll know everything for sure if we, this new young army of woke gamers, is ready to play the hell out of this game and learn everything we can about what’s coming next. We’ll figure out who this “Mr. Meier” is, (probably extraterrestrial in origin), we’ll connect the dots, and hopefully by the end, the next chapter for humanity will be written by the ones with their third eyes open…

Look, beyond Earth, gamers.

The official trailer for Sid Meier’s Civilization®: Beyond Earth™:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I know this game had a really mixed reception, but personally I don’t get why. Sure, it’s different, with the 3 ideologies and the way the science “tree” is built, but my brother and I always had a good deal of fun playing Beyond Earth, and I’d consider it kind of a hidden gem, naturally overshadowed by its marvellous big brother Civ 5.