Back to Today's Deal

Shoppe Keep 2 - Business and Agriculture RPG Simulation - 4/22/19 - $5

Today’s deal is Shoppe Keep 2 - Business and Agriculture RPG Simulation!

game-og-image%20(6)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/684580/Shoppe_Keep_2__Business_and_Agriculture_RPG_Simulation/

Description:

THE REVIEWS ARE IN

“You know, typically I try and avoid shops run by actual players, but my guild eats like 300 apple pies per day and this guy makes them all himself. Nice to see someone else doing the lord’s work, and the pies taste delicious. Big recommend from me, and let me just say, the apples will never win. Five stars.”
-AppleKillingPriest

“I swear every time I come in here this place has doubled or tripled in size. I figure they must be doing well, but I can’t find the strength potions anymore, and since the customer’s always right, I’ll be docking two stars from my rating for forcing me to ask an employee to help me find them. It’s a shame because other than that, it’s the best store I’ve ever been in, but alas, I’m very fickle and entitled. Three stars.”
-FoppishLord420

“WARNING TO ALL THIEVES. AVOID THIS SHOP. My friends and I were just trying to steal some simple woolen garments so we can price-gouge inexperienced travellers at the base of the mountain, but we got held down by enchanted machines and got our asses kicked. Can’t really blame ‘em for protecting their wares, but from a thief’s perspective, I gotta dock it the one star. Also, everyone in this town looks kinda like Jesus? Four stars.”
-DeadlyShadows

The official trailer for Shoppe Keep 2 - Business and Agriculture RPG Simulation:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧