Back to Today's Deal

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter - 5/14/20 - $4.99

Today’s deal is Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter!

game-og-image

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/350640/Sherlock_Holmes_The_Devils_Daughter/

Description:

HOLMES AND WATSON WAS ROBBED

Watson?

Yes, Holmes?

It seems my game, The Devil’s Daughter is available for sale on a most curious website called Chrono.gg.

Curious, Holmes?

It’s purple and yellow, doctor.

“Website”, Holmes?

Never mind that, my man, you’d never understand even if I tried to explain.

Holmes, you give me no credit.

What? Of course I do, Watson! Why, you’re practically more famous than I am, except you’re not as good at detecting!

Right then, are we really going to get into this now?

No, no, you’re right, I’m sorry Watson. The internet is a global system of interconnected machines all over the world that communicate with each other instantaneously and also display that information to us, the users, through an electronic window that displays artificial images. A website is like a town on the map of that network, and people use them as everything from diaries to remote storefronts.

Hmm…

Hmm? That’s all you have to say is hmm?

Well, it’s all so much to take in, isn’t it?

Ah, Watson. I’d say I hate to say I told you so, but the thing is…I don’t! Ahaha.

Right. Well, what is it that’s bothering you then, Holmes?

It’s my game Watson, it’s 90% off.

What? That’s amazing! I’ll buy myself a copy right away! Where do I go?

No, Watson. I think you’re missing the point. I’m offended that any game with my name on it would ever drop below full price!

Vanity, Holmes. It does not look good on you.

Oh do shut up, Watson, you unsavory rascal…

Just keeping your feet on the ground my friend.

And that’s why I love you. By the by, have you seen Joanna anywhere? We were going to puzzle over a case together tonight.

I haven’t. She’s probably fine though.

Yeah, you’re right. I just…have a feeling I guess.

The official trailer for Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss the deal, talk about the game, and find people to play with.

ohhh I bought that game at some point!

i should already have it too, myrr.

I’m copying that description of the internet. That is a brilliant explanation from Alex.

Everyone knows it’s a bunch of tubes…or something like that…

smirk Just read the blurb - somehow I hadn’t >>. Yes, Watson and Sherlock, cat and dog friends for life. :heart:

Don’t worry about the 90% sales Holmes, the value may go down on the games, but your immortality as a detective- priceless. :heart: