SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

Global Thermonuclear War

7 Likes

“proceeds to eat boots”

4 Likes

I am great at poker, better when I don’t show my poker face… (What poker face?) Anyways, I do think a nice name of poker or chess would be fun. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

What lackluster suggestions are these?!

THIS, my fellow Chronies, is what we should be playing:

twister

7 Likes

I picked roulette because what else could we do where none of us win? lol

4 Likes

What about this instead:
SeparateFrigidAmmonite-max-1mb

4 Likes

Should be Russian roulette but normal roulette is okay too. (Last one standing wins)

5 Likes

An even more serious question. Why do you have that blue little shiny thing next to your name and I don’t?

6 Likes

You know, while you’re thinking of Wargames… I was thinking of a not so fun game to play as well.

That is my Treasure Hunt here on Chrono…

4 Likes

@dusty is one of our great moderators! So he gets the shiny blue shield.

3 Likes

But I also work at Chrono. :frowning:

5 Likes

Oh yeah. Sorry, I should recognize you by now!

I thought you had a shield before too?

Edit: your trust level is actually higher than his (you’re at leader and he’s only member) but it seems you’re not on the moderation group for some reason.

3 Likes

wait didn’t you have it before?? (thought i saw that) :thinking:
do i remember wrong oh boi that happens a lot :sweat:? or did you get demoted!? :scream:

5 Likes

8 Likes

That’s odd, totally thought you had it before. Just gotta wake up the slumbering co-workers to add you back into the group… Or can you do it yourself? Or perhaps you have been punished for tinkering with the badges system? :thinking:

5 Likes

The people have spoke! :left_speech_bubble:

@coralinecastell’s suggestion may be a little too… invasive… for some people with personal space issues. But it seems there’s a common interest in playing a Lottery game. I think it would be pretty fun, too!

I’ll begin working on that, but it may take several days for me to iron it all out :hammer:

In the meantime, Raffle 3 is in final preparations and will be posted soon.

After these messages we’ll be right back :tv:

Thanks to everyone who voted :pray:

As for the other games, they’re not off the table. I’ll be exploring these and other ideas for future giveaways.

3 Likes

While you’re waiting for the lottery game, you hungry hippos can sink your teeth into Raffle 3 :yum:

3 Likes

This calls for a hippo dance to celebrate!
giphy%20(6)

Here’s a flower for your kindness! :grin:
giphy%20(7)

6 Likes

Hippos are really adorable until you see them grab their prey and drag it underwater like some sort of vicious beastie.

4 Likes

The first lottery, Lottery 1 is live :raised_hands:

Thanks again to everyone for providing feedback in the poll :pray:

4 Likes