Serious Sam 1, 2 and 3 - free @ AlienwareArena

Firefox also works. I’ve claimed the two first rewards with it.

6 Likes

Giveaway in 29 minutes 5 minutes before the site is hugged to death.

Aaaand the site won’t even load, lol, as expected.

7 Likes

Ahhhhhh it’s not workingggggg!!!

5 Likes

Now it’s just a race against the clock in hopes that the site somehow manages to load under this heavy traffic. :U

6 Likes

Is it loading for you? Not for me!

5 Likes

its being hugged to death

6 Likes

Kind of? It took about 2-3 minutes to load, but most of the site (ie. the interactive squares) and the Serious Sam icon didn’t load for me.

6 Likes

Looks like this has turned into quite the debacle.

Sounds familiar…

5 Likes

Well, the icon and reward window finally managed to load, but there wasn’t a redeem button available under Day 3 yet…

5 Likes

Same happened to me. I can’t claim it!

5 Likes

“Timed out while waiting on cache-gru17138-GRU”

“Error 503 - No healthy backends”

6 Likes

Site seems to have died. oops

Edit: refreshed and just got in. claimed my copy! Can’t wait to see what nightmare it’ll be tomorrow

5 Likes

@carvalho20ptc Here’s a Pokemon Emerald remix of that. Pretty sure there was a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon one I listed to months ago, but I can’t find it atm.

Lucky :frowning:
Had to refresh again since the icons were missing for me, but now it says that they ran out of keys…

5 Likes

Site finally loaded to me: “All out :frowning:

5 Likes

Did some Google searching and it seems like this event actually started on the 21st, which I guess would explain why SeekerSupreme had both Day 1/2 rewards when he posted the thread. xD (And also why I kept seeing people talking about Serious Sam 2 codes in the Alienware Arena forums just now.)

Guess that most likely means I was never actually going to be able to get a key for any of the games because by the time I manage to get there they’ll already have ran out due to being a day late when it comes to redeeming rewards. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Yeah, looks like that’s it, unfortunately.

Oh well, early bird catches the worm, right ? Such is life.

7 Likes

Hm… Interesting. Can’t be mad. It’s a limited amount of keys. There are certain IG traders who will put the keys up soon I bet, and want “only the highest quality games” in return. Sigh

8 Likes

Oh so that makes sense xP

5 Likes

It’s reset again for those who are on the final day! IF you can get in that is

5 Likes

Error code 500 right now :thinking:

5 Likes