Back to Today's Deal

Septerra Core - 8/18/20 - $1.49

Today’s deal is Septerra Core!

game-og-image

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/253940/Septerra_Core/

The official trailer for Septerra Core:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Already had and did a shooter…My day is done :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Septerra Core and Shogo! That’s an old paper case I barely remember.

Septerra is really old and I played it, got stuck, and forgot about it. Then came back years later, replayed it, got stuck again, followed an online guide, finished it. It really is confusing at a dozen places. Almost like a puzzle with hidden things you need to find and aren’t told about.

It was pretty fun though. Robo leg girl and mohawk guy had an option to get together for a special attack or they don’t get together and mohawk gets…a weapon? I thought that would be too sad so I set them on a romance path and benched them. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure what to call the graphics…not pixelated or polygons. Maybe a mix of both? Looked more like mortal kombat 1 where it looks like people that had pictures taken of them to make movement. Oh, except for their portraits, definitely funny looking polygons.

Wait, this previously came with Shogo: Mobile Armor Division in retail stores? Dang! I liked the voice acting in that game, so Septerra Core must have some nice sarcastic quips here and there too.

That’s some aggressive Papyrus, even for 99

(Also, the link here doesn’t lead here. On the front page, I mean.)