Thursday: Le Mans Ultimate + Remnant 2

ty so much! rly appreciate that, and yes, it would be great to see u in chat, u can now see me in glorious 2K HD, I mean, for better or for worse, rofl

3 Likes

live right meow

2 Likes

Still have to get over how you look like him. :joy:

@Enki @Agetime Não parece ? kkkkkkk!

3 Likes

lol wtf, no i dont XD

2 Likes

Yeah, what’s that face ? That’s insane! :joy:

But yeah, you really look alike. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Or even like him. :joy:

2 Likes

dude, stfu :joy:

2 Likes

You promised to not say the “f” word… :wink:

Besides, I’m avenging poor Greg. :wink:

3 Likes

I haven’t, rofl, i only said the “f” letter :joy:

3 Likes

Twice, nonetheless.

3 Likes

But jokes aside, I’m glad to see SnowRunners again and your new webcam.

And I could notice you got more viewers by putting yourself out there than being a talking alien.

3 Likes

This is so weird to me, I directly dislike having a streamers face superimposed on the screen covering any amount of the game play or hud information. Never saw the appeal, but I have accepted that I am in the minority with that opinion.

One of the reasons I prefer Vtubers I suppose.

2 Likes

I mean, some viewers also watch cuz of the streamer and want to see their reactions. Also, doesn’t the avatar cover the same gameplay or hud information though?

Gonna be checking out Frostpunk today, which has always intrigued me, but at the same time, ofc it’s a citybuilder, so that migh not last long with me, but we’ll see. Maybe this one has enough other stuff going on to keep me going for more than an hour.

3 Likes

Yes the covering of screen space isn’t the primary issue for me, I suppose I just don’t like human faces staring back at me or something.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve warned my chat my new webcam actually works both ways and I can see them too but for some reason they don’t seem that worried about it. :man_shrugging:

I guess they just like it.

4 Likes

It doesn’t. It is very much a core city builder experience. It’s a pretty good city builder if you like being depressed and or cruel, lets you justify being a complete authoritarian dictator “for the greater good”. Or give people exactly what they ask for and watch them as they die from exposure and starvation because this isn’t jolly old England anymore, shit’s tough! Send your kids into the coal mine and hurry up and get to work yourself or you’ll all freeze to death in 3 days.

2 Likes

I’m live and alive!

2 Likes

The desire to backseat actually got to me a little, I tried to only answer questions you actually asked but I’m sorry if I went further than necessary. So I’ll just put some thoughts here instead, for if you end up playing the game again later.

One of the neat things with Frostpunk is that it is almost information complete, other than random events everything is shown to you so that you can see exactly what is going on if you just look at the numbers. If you care to do simple math you can always know for sure what the impact will be for every action you take.

Having 3 hunting lodges with 2-3 people in them is kind of silly. Two hunting lodges with 5 people produce just the same amount of food that one lodge with 10 people. As I think you’ve started to realize the most important resource in this game is people, use them wisely.

3 Likes

yo, nah man, u were great. I would’ve said something about it if there was any issue. Like the other guy was going a bit too far and i told him no spoilers and i’ll figure it out. He was more so trying to tell me what i should be doing while u were just giving me helpful info. There’s a clear difference there.

Yeah, I might try and do another run sometimes next week or so. I think this could be a cool game to play now and then, even if not often.

3 Likes

live right meow

2 Likes