Rockstar bundle at humble bundle

Happy birthday, Kyle!

That bundle is really tempting, but San Andreas in the second tier hurts. It‘s actually cheaper to wait for summer sale and buying it seperately.
Used to have all of these until I sold them with my PS2 to buy a Xbox 360.
But I didn‘t want to spend money on games anymore. :thinking:

3 Likes

what the living hell is going on

PARABAISH

3 Likes

also thank you EVERYONE I’ve had a wonderful day, and it will continue to get better :smiley:

seeing this is like seeing a card off all of you! so thanks a bunch :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy birthday Kyle!

This is a pretty good bundle, by the way. I have most of these games, since I never got rid of my PS2. Sorry for those of you who have parts of it banned, that really stinks…

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, Kyle. Hope you had a great day.:cake:

Not getting the bundle…No DRM free or Linux.

4 Likes

haha gta v is not included

3 Likes

I suppose it’s a little late to wish you a happy birthday, but happy birthday anyway. Glad to hear you’ve had a wonderful day.

As for the bundle, I spent a dollar to add Vice City and Max Payne to my collection, even though I already own physical copies on PS2. I would have opted for Tier 2 if the DLC for LA Noir was included.

4 Likes

I’m actually incredibly cross with myself that I managed to accidentally refresh my $6 BTA page into around $9.40…I could rationalise Bully and LA Noire a bit better at (in my mind) $3 for the pair. Looks like I’m going to have to dig out the PS2 version of Bully I’ve got lying around somewhere and emulate.

4 Likes

It doesn’t matter how late! (timezones are acceptable) its the thought that counts thank you! and everyone else who was a bit late too xD

3 Likes

I sold all of these games (apart from GTA SA, I also have 3.) so my collection is pretty empty. xD used to have max payne to but young me used to sell them all to try and get something else, little did I know it was more worth it to keep hold of them.

2 Likes

can i just throw in an off topic “WTF” ?
went to take another look at humble, when i was presented with a book bundle…

• “I’m Gay For My Living Billionaire Jetplane”
  • “Chuck’s Unicorn Tinglers”
  • “Angry Man Pounded by the Fear of His Latent Gayness Over a Dinosaur Transitioning Into a Unicorn”

:joy:

i don’t know who Dr chuck is, is this memes? :smile:

5 Likes

This came up in my email too! I looked at it and said… Huh? Then promptl ignored it… :laughing:

3 Likes

Just look at his bibliography…:hushed:

5 Likes

oh sh*t, -i’m ded :rofl:
“a PhD in holistic massage” :laughing:
i want this to be true so much! :joy:

2 Likes

I kind of want Bully, it seems like an interesting game. But, I don’t really care/want any of the others, and I already have L.A. Noir, so this is a pass for me.

2 Likes

“Lonely Author Pounded By Dinosaur Social Media Followers”

was a personal favourite.

“There’s A Bitcoin In my Butt and He is Handsome”

is a close second.

have you seen some of those previews??

I just found a spelling mistake in one xD good sign xD

3 Likes

Sadly manhunt isnt available in my region, but i dont own any of these games except gta 4 and san andreas so im thinking about it.

2 Likes