RIP @carvalho20ptc's Mom

@cacronia @Donluis524 @KSib Thanks for all support, guys. I’ll try to live the present, one day after another and remember from the good times we spent together. :heart:

4 Likes

I’m very sorry for the loss of your Mom.

May your heart be full of loving memories that will make you smile whenever you remember her.

Please also tell the rest of your family that I am thinking of them also.

Ila in Maine

I’d love to send flowers to all of you but since I can’t do that I hope these will help a tiny bit.

buque-colorido

3 Likes

I’ll say a prayer for your family.

It will be a long time before the grief ends, possibly never. Whether it is parent, sibling, or child. I hope you can find comfort in being with her in her last days. :pray:

3 Likes

@sewcraftyme @GDBringer Thanks, I appreciate it. :heart:

Tomorrow’s my birthday (September 12nd), and I’ll honor her memory by being thankful for everything she did to me. :heart:

6 Likes

I hope your Birthday is a day of peace for you remembering all the good times with your mom.

3 Likes

My condolences.

4 Likes

Your Father and her are the ones who molded you into the man you are today. Carry her training with you.

You can post pics at the top too and you can write what you feel. It’s your thread… :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks, @delenn13 , for everything. :heart:

4 Likes

Today I woke up rather moody, as if the world owes me something and with my anger issues rearing its ugly head, wondering why she’s gone while “the bad guys” are still alive. It seems you can be “tough” until a certain point.

I’m currently reading an article about it, and it seems like I’m…gonna need some more time to recover from this and try to not lash out at people, specially you, folks. You’ve done so much to me, and it wouldn’t be fair to treat you like that.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I just wanted to vent a bit.

6 Likes

Venting is good. Your voice is heard here. Our hearts and minds hug you.

4 Likes

Thanks. :heart:

3 Likes