Back to Today's Deal

Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER - 3/6/20 - $4.75

Today’s deal is the Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER!

game-og-image%20(19)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/339340/Resident_Evil_0__biohazard_0_HD_REMASTER/

Description:

CAPCOM OFFICES, 2002

(Translated from Japanese)

Alright, so this game is finally wrapping up, and as you know, we’re just having a little difficulty with what to actually call the game.

What? Why not Resident Evil 4? That’s how games usually work!

Yeah, but look, hear me out, two things: this game takes place before the events of the first game, so it’s kind of weird to call it 4, especially since all the other sequels have been actual sequels.

No! Not Indiana Jones 2!

What?

Everyone THINKS Temple of Doom is a sequel, but it’s really a prequel.

How does that have anything to do with Resident Evil?

Oh, I see what you’re saying. Well, what’s the other thing then?

Well, as you know, in America, we don’t call these games “Biohazard” like we do here, we call them “Resident Evil”, because they pretty much always take place inside buildings, which in most cases, are at least adjacent to the idea of residences. This game, however, is on a train, so we’re worried calling it “Resident Evil” will be confusing.

Okay…hmm…well, how about this: “Trainsident Evil: Code Veronica”.

That’s…the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

Come on! Why? It’s perfect!

First of all, “Trainsident” is not a word. That’s even worse than calling it “Resident” because no one will even know what the hell we’re talking about.

Fine, fine…

And second, “Code Veronica”? Really? We already called a game that, and that was only because Resident Evil 3 was already on its way, and the word “veronica” is important to the plot!

Well excuuuuuuse me! I just thought that meant it wasn’t a straight sequel.

What the-didn’t you play through it? Don’t you remember the T-Veronica virus?

Okay, fine. How about Resident Evil 0 then. We don’t have to worry about the name because we’re one of the most popular horror franchises ever, and I heard “Resident Evil” doesn’t even make grammatical sense in English the way we think it does.

Wait, really? What does it mean then?

I don’t know, I heard some American guy saying he thought it meant like, “Evil is here”, but I don’t even think that’s right…

Well whatever, Resident Evil 0 it is.

Nice! Now all we gotta do is finish production on “Biohazard: Leon’s Big Day” and we can relax for a couple years. Naming done?

Naming done. Let’s go get some lunch.

The official trailer for the Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

Sale price info:
This is the lowest Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER has ever been individually discounted according to ITAD, previous low was $4.99 on Steam.

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Oh god I remember watching the original as my brother played it. The first Hunter or however it was called attacking cutscene was scary af

Wished the latest CG Resident Evil movie did a better job continuing Rebecca Chambers’ story. Really made her a damsel in distress, which I wasn’t a fan of. Sigh, at least we have this game to treasure her character.