Remnant from the Ashes will be free on EGS Aug 20 till Aug 27

My wee opinion, but not missing forums etc on Epic myself. Reviewers can be very serious about rating games, but there’s also troll reviews - like the people who thumbs up a bad game for giggles and making witty comments.

I’ve seen people on Amazon give one star reviews for the lamest reasons: I wanted small crochet hooks, not these. Yes, people give 1 star because they themselves bought the wrong item or used the product incorrectly.

These days, I just research a title myself, and then if still interested, it’s worth a try. Even games that have negative ratings can be fun, so mew, grain of salt with ratings in general.

7 Likes

That’s not the original roadmap. The original roadmap had achievements, mod support etc. to be done LAST YEAR. They keep postponing and changing it.

4 Likes

a few more hours!

4 Likes

I’m there for it!

3 Likes

Just got the game. Thanks again. :hushed:

• I just noticed, what I got is called “A Total War Saga: TROY”. Is that the same as the one you are talking about? It says free for the first :drum::drum: 24 hours :drum::drum: :thinking:
  • Never mind, I see that on a different topic. I’ll leave this here just in case you missed that other topic, since it’s only 24 hours.
5 Likes

it’s time folks, rrRUUUNN FOR IT!!! :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Phew! Got it. No issues.

5 Likes

No issues, and looking at my transaction history, this is a pretty incredible yield for all things free in 1 month:

6 Likes

@YQMaoski Don’t forget to grab the 2nd ep. of 3 out of 10

6 Likes

Thanks, done. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thans. I’ve already got it and also the ones below:

6 Likes