Back to Today's Deal

Reigns: Game of Thrones - 6/21/19 - $2.49

Today’s deal is Reigns: Game of Thrones!

game-og-image%20(24)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/897820/Reigns_Game_of_Thrones/

The official trailer for Reigns: Game of Thrones:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I like card games, this is a great price, but as much as I’d love to make my first purchase, just can’t. Game of Thrones is something I’ve never watched as a series, just the clips I’ve seen turned me off, so pass.

No offense to its fans, but it’s not my PB&J. Cheers.

I actually played this before watching GoT and I never read the books. I really like the Reigns series and this one is just as good. I still think the 2nd one is my favorite since I actually got most of the achievements lol.

So what is the best Reigns game i have never played them. would this one be a good one to get? (I have never watched game of thrones)

There are 3 games in the series so far. Reigns, Reigns: Her Majesty, and Reigns: Game of Thrones. In all games you need to balance between 4 pillars in your kingdom: Church, Common People, Military and Wealth. Each decision you make effect these pillars. There’s also certain events where your decision can effect the game like the choice between letting an advisor live or die or whatever. For this price I think it’s worth even trying . My coffee at Starbucks costs like 4 times this deal.

EDIT: All the games are about the choices you make, there’s GoT flair when it comes to the characters, but ultimately its about how you rule. I’ve played through a few times adjusting my decisions from each time and I think this price is worth how many hours I personally put in. If you’re still on the fence, I’m sure theres some videos on youtube that you can check out before pulling the trigger :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info This sounds like the kind of thing i would like the the GoT part of it i dont think would be for me. I think i will pick it up during the steam sale.

Some people bristle at it (don’t you guys have phones?) but it also makes for a fantastic mobile port, as the simple controls work well for on the go.