Back to Today's Deal

Redout: Enhanced Edition - 1/7/19 - $13/$8/$7

Today we’re featuring Redout: Enhanced Edition!

The deal options are:

game-og-image

Description:

REDOUT FAST FACTS

Hey folks! Today’s game is a fantastic futuristic racing game called Redout! We love this game here at Chrono because futuristic racing is our kink, but just in case you don’t have the same sexual appetite, here’s some fast facts to get you acquainted:

-This game describes itself as a throwback to games like Nintendo’s F-Zero series, except for Redout, they chose to name it something that doesn’t sound slightly less fast and exciting than a real type of racing they have today. Seriously, you wanted to be like “We’re cooler than F1” and you went with zero??? What about like F-1000?

-If you swap out the “Red” part of the title with the word “Wipe”, you’d be forgiven if you couldn’t tell the difference. We can because we tell the difference between new awesome games and games that keep re-releasing themselves for ten years, but if that’s too much for you, just pick the one that’s not named after crashing.

-And finally, okay, after looking into it, redouts aren’t much better than wipeouts, but at least you have to be going pretty fast like a pilot for redouts to occur. It has to do with g-force pulling blood from your legs to your head and making you see red, though, which is pretty cool, we guess. And at least you’re not messing around with metal legs like Star-You-Know-Who…

Anyway, Redout is up to 85% off no matter how you slice it. Buy it today. You won’t be disappointed.

The official trailer for Redout: Enhanced Edition:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss the deal, talk about the game, and find people to play with.

Now THIS is podracing.

Does the DLC come as separate keys? Already own the game, and while it’s an amazing deal anyways, I’d love to be able to gift the game itself to a friend if I have the chance.

Yes, they’re all individual steam keys. :slight_smile:

Now if I bought the game a while back from an old Chrono sale… how do I get the DLC I’m missing? Space Exploration and Back to Earth are $10 each.

No one? Gotta pay $20 to catch up? I mean I could re-buy the whole thing for seven bucks cheaper, but I don’t think Steam would let me redeem a second copy.

u get 3 separate keys; this was clarified in the very post above yours :roll_eyes:

D’oh, good point. Somehow missed MooTaters’s post.

well, u got 2 min, lol

So if anyone missed the sale… hit me up for my extra key. Which I hope is still good. Not sure if someone else grabbed it where I offered, and Steam has no way to check…

I would like it if you still have it

also i know i am a new account but my real account is KingJamezJr but i am on a different pc right now and i dont have my password

y, my real account is TheRealPrinceCharlesDukeofEdinburgh but i misplaced my gaming laptop

lol

no i was just on another computer for a bit because i was out of the house

well, just make sure u don’t gather coins with that second account cuz that might get yr accounts blocked…

dont worry i did’int

make sure u don’t gather coins with that second account

pro tip; if your password is password, you never forget :smirk:

(seriously tho, don’t do that, major security flaw) :rofl:

thanks man