Back to Today's Deal

Red Dead Redempion 2 finally coming to PC!

Sucker!

You are really excited about this…

I sure am dude, been waiting 9 years to play the first one… and now i finally get to play the second, lol, soon

you can expect a bunch more yeehaws this month :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just curious but if you are/were so eager to play these games wasnt getting a console an option?

For example i was super eager to play Bloodborne so i got PS4 just for that :smiley: And i wasnt dissapointed. It’s a masterpiece.

1. In local currency, it would be as if you paid 5000 to 7500 dollars for that console and 1000 dollars per game, which would be insane, unless yr very, very rich, which I’m very, very not. (I do realize I have already bought a bunch games at full price, but all but one [this one, lol] were with steam market trading profit only)
  2. I don’t want a console.
  3. I don’t even have a TV, nor do I want one in the house.
  4. The fact that there’s a bunch of exclusives I’d love to play doesn’t even come close to outweighing the above.

Erm… what. Ok. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

in local currency, not in actual dollars ofc, not sure u get what i mean

https://egypt.souq.com/eg-en/playstation-4/s/

in actual dollars it goes from like 300 to 460

look at it this way, how many months of rent can u pay with the price of a game in the US? (or I see yr EU, well same thing) Here some ppl can rent 2 months for that.

Minimum wage for a government employee is $90 (yes, that is per month :scream:), non-government employees dont even have a minimum wage.

When I was teaching in schools here, monthly wages for a cleaning lady (who start earlier and work later) was $40, and at the current currency rate that’s down to $18 now. I can only hope for them their salaries did go up with time, but no idea.

I get what you mean. It’s same for me just not on that extreme level. We overpay in Europe for most stuff anyway compared to USA for example and besides that level of income vary a lot inside Europe as well.

I have to pay for PC parts same or in some cases even more than person from Germany ( smaller market = bigger prices ) but my income is at best third of what statistical German gets paid. So yeah i get you … in a general sense.