Reaper bundle 7

Once again another reaper bundle but this one has plenty more games than the other versions of the bundle, for a total of 10!!

Single tier $ 3,99

Bundle

Niffelheim is a good game, I already played it and it’s really entertaining of course if you like survival - craft mythological games

7 Likes

Those sorcery games look interesting, also windscape. Question is, do I keep on collecting games… Lol. I am pretty sure they would all fall to the no time to play pile.

Thanks anyway, looks like a good bundle.

4 Likes

I’m currently sitting on Sorcery 4 having played the first 3 all the way through. They are fantastic, and if you’ve seen/played The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, it’s somewhat similar to that but with more polish and more of a “pop up book” style. Absolute recommend from me.

4 Likes

Your comment swayed me @Vindace, Sorcery looks very interesting, although more than one or two will be going into a certain parcel.

4 Likes

Seems like a dungeon & dragon game, just a bit probably, I’ll give them a try

4 Likes

Hope you enjoy! I downloaded them on mobile some time ago and really loved them. I love pen and paper RPG’s and this really scratches that itch well. It’s got a great story and well done mechanics.

4 Likes

That style is why even with its flaws, I did enjoy Book of Demons in short bursts. This isn’t a bad bundle, but why put Gray Dawn in there instead of the Spooktacular one?. :thinking:

May be the one bundle I snag from them in a while. Maybe.

2 Likes

skip skip skipperino :+1:

3 Likes

I bit, hopefully get some time to play those games though.

2 Likes