Back to Today's Deal

Raging Justice - 10/21/19 - $4.99

Today’s deal is Raging Justice!

game-og-image%20(51)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/384200/Raging_Justice/

Description:

#10 THE GAME THAT KILLS PEOPLE

Hey gamers, welcome back to Dark Net, the show all about the internet’s scariest places. It’s me, and while no, this isn’t the long awaited face reveal video you’ve all been asking me for, I wanted to talk to you out of character for just a second anyway. Halloween is just around the corner, and in honor of it being my favorite time of year, I wanted to make a video series near and dear to my heart. Here’s the “Top Ten Real Life Unexplained Occurrences That Loosely Match the Themes of the Game Chrono.gg is Selling Today”. Let’s get right to it.

So this video game Berzerk (not the one we’re selling today) straight up KILLS people, yo. No joke. Gawdammett. Two times it caused some natural born teenagers, who were 19 and 18 respectively at the time (aka young as HECK) to die of a heart attack just after posting their nice new high scores.

Death you guys. Your brain puts you in the body of a tiny yellow man in a big blue room and there’s legit pure CLOWNFACE BRAINSHART ALIEN TERROR bearing down on you and when you beat it you jump back out into your crappy 80’s clothes or whatever, and you look at the screen like (dope!) and it says you did real well, and actually the first kid SCREWS THIS UP EVEN MORE BY GETTING THE SCORE 16,660 before he goes down and dies right the hell there. SIX SIX SIX THIS GAME IS SATAN YO.

Did some goob somewhere on their old ass grey computer discover the program exactly made to kill those two young guyses? Was the demon of the game coaxed out? Did they stumble upon something they shouldn’t have and covertly get silenced? It doesn’t matter, because now it’s time to fight back.

Raging Justice is a game all about the joy of defeating anonymous video games goons over and over until the game ends. Do this again and again to show those big yellow jerks in Berzerk that they can’t hang in 2019. Buy this game today.

The official trailer for Raging Justice:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Lawnmowers as vehicular weapons? That’s uh… New.