Raffle Waffle 13 - Scritch, Waffle and Roll! ( CLOSED )

A. :tickets::tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets::tickets: :tickets:
C. :tickets::tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets::tickets: :tickets:

@discobot roll 4d4
(Interesting dice choice. Suggests youโ€™re expecting about 64 entries. Is that based on past giveaways?)

4 Likes

:game_die: 2, 1, 1, 3

3 Likes

Not really, I didnโ€™t Math it out, just decided randomly. Also, I usually do live giveaways, so Iโ€™m not sure how many people would turn up to enter on average.

6 Likes

How so? With a 7.81% chance of a win, I would only expect about half the dice-roll games to be given away in 64 entries assuming perfectly average rolling behavior. But with a sample size this small, I would not have been terribly surprised if 64 entries came and went without a single win.

5 Likes

Welp! Iโ€™m a word smith not a number cruncher, so if by the end, we donโ€™t have more than the 2 current winners, Iโ€™ll re-think the dice roll. Suggestions are fine with me. I wouldnโ€™t want it to be ridiculously easy to roll the required number either - people would win too quickly and the more people that get a chance to spin, the better. If yaโ€™ll want to number crunch etc, feel free to PM. I bite sandwiches, not people. ^^

3 Likes

Since youโ€™re allowing new rolls on new days, I wouldnโ€™t worry about the math because the number of potential entries is forum_members * days, which is potentially a fairly large number if enough people participate. Anything left over, you can just use in your next giveaway.

Iโ€™m just saying I expect it to take significantly more than 64 entries before they go. Thereโ€™s been approximately 50 entries and 2 wins so far from a cursory glance through the thread, which bears out my expectations.

3 Likes

@discobot roll 4d4

3 Likes

:game_die: 2, 4, 4, 1

2 Likes

5 Likes

@discobot roll 4d4

Close but no cigar

3 Likes

:game_die: 3, 4, 3, 2

2 Likes

Letโ€™s go lucky 13! Trying for Duke Nukem Forever if I get that chance. Yes people say itโ€™s bad, but I liked it and I would like to have my own copy instead of sharing it and I would like to play it again. :grin:

blows on dice for good luck :wind_face: :game_die:
@discobot roll 4d4

5 Likes

:game_die: 2, 3, 1, 2

2 Likes

Damn. Blowing on dice never seems to work. Oh well.

4 Likes

This is the 3rd timeโ€ฆ
@discobot roll 4d4

3 Likes

:game_die: 3, 1, 3, 4

2 Likes

:sunny: My internal clock gets bjorked when Iโ€™m sleepy. Consider here the new day marker โ€œtechnicallyโ€. Roll away, one roll, to all previous players above this post. :sunny:

6 Likes

@discobot roll 4d4

4 Likes

:game_die: 2, 2, 3, 1

2 Likes
Let there be roll

@discobot roll 4d4

4 Likes