Raffle Waffle 13 - Scritch, Waffle and Roll! ( CLOSED )

I had just one guess right?

3 Likes

Kitsune

3 Likes

Yes hon, but it’s one guess per questions, and I’ve got more questions. ^^

4 Likes

Yes! Kitsune or Ninetails or Fox is a correct answer.

Nine is magic. For example 9*9 is 81 => 8+1 = 9. Excellent. You may roll an extra die of your choice: a 1d3 or a 1d5, add or substract the result from your 4d4 roll as needed. Cheers.

3 Likes

That was my second guess after i used some google magic :smiley: Dang it. But i really wanted it to be Ratatoskr, he’s one of my favorite Norse gods.

3 Likes

PM me and let’s talk. Mythical creatures are shinies. Also, since I’m here and Seeker hasn’t rolled yet, next question coming up, in a few minutes.

4 Likes

Question 3:

Which animal is my preferred pet in Torchlight? Hint: It’s also my GOG.com avatar.

Think this is an easy one, myrr.

4 Likes

Well since i dont have GOG account and i 'm not sure about which part of Torchlight you are talking about i’ll just go with wild guess and say Ferret.

3 Likes

Wish I did, but don’t remember having it as an option - think it was part of exclusive content according to a wiki. As an aside, ain’t Sentret the cutest thing? ^^

2 Likes

Well you have some sort of feline as gog avatar so I’ll say the cat?

2 Likes

Close but be more specific please.

2 Likes

The tabby cat?

2 Likes

@Fraggles Myrr. Ye can enlarge my avatar (open image in new tab) or wiki Torchlight. I got to stick to mein own rules.

2 Likes

This is the image I can see for you on Gog.
d578de4acc04a96a36e23028a25b5f8ad3c609c35808b02db5e786fe102fa206_prof_avatar_70x70
I don’t know for certain if it’s a Lynx or not. In torchlight it is just called “the cat” as far as I and the wiki are concerned.

3 Likes

Really… very odd. Still ‘Cat’ if the wiki says is valid, but kitty is a Lynx - with the tufts on the ears. Oh my heart!

Please roll either 1d3 or 1d5, plus or minus to your 4d4 roll as you wish. Your choice. ^^

2 Likes

@discobot roll 4d4

2 Likes

:game_die: 4, 3, 3, 3

2 Likes

@discobot roll 1d3

2 Likes

:game_die: 3

2 Likes

Ooooh… noo I rolled a 16 : )

3 Likes