Raffle 2: Yakuza 0, Laser League, Little Nightmares, Sniper Elite 3, A Hat in Time

1.:tickets:
3.:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
5.:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

Thank you very much! Great system.

7 Likes

@ohko is the Salvador Dali of giveaway hosts! They are so different from the rest but still recognizable.

9 Likes

1 :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
2 :tickets:
5 :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
Thank you for the giveaway! Good luck to everyone else. :smile:

7 Likes

@ohko, thanks for doing yet another giveaway!

I think I am going to enter for my chances to get one of these games this time. :slight_smile:

1. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
7 Likes
  1. image image image image image image image

2. image image image image image image image

9 Likes

Hey @ohko. Thanks for sticking around. Youโ€™re improving so much at each GA attempt itโ€™s mind boggling. Props to you! :blush:

Not entering since none of these titles run natively on Linux and I donโ€™t want to have any surprises in case Proton leaves me hanging โ€“ better leave the chance to people less susceptible to technicalities.

A Hat in Time is a brilliant game! To everyone entering for it, good luck and enjoy the mood music:

:musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :smirk:

10 Likes

@GeekInUndies, going for the big guns!

I originally did the same thing, until I realized I could just use the Discourse emoji : tickets : and it would be the smaller version as originally provided. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

If you guys could stop entering for Yakuza, that would be great :upside_down_face:.

This ticket Idea is really interesting though. Itโ€™s a good way to have a better chance at if you just want one or two games as opposed to entering for all 5.

8 Likes
  1. :tickets::tickets::tickets:
  2. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
  3. :tickets:
  4. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

I think I COPIED way too many

Left over Tickets

:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
Thanks for the Raffle thoโ€ฆ love its styleโ€ฆ :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Hey @GeekInUndies. It looks like youโ€™re trying to enter the raffle but I donโ€™t recognize those as valid tickets! Please use the official tickets provided in the How to enter section of the raffle details. I donโ€™t mean to be a tron, I just want to avoid any flak from the sticklers :robot:

4 Likes

3:tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
4 :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
1 :tickets:
will luck favour me?

5 Likes

1.:tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
3.:tickets:
5.:tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!

6 Likes

Sorry, @Towos2442 but winning for the sake of winning is disqualified :mage:

If you were selected as the winner and didnโ€™t want the prize, who would it go to? It sort of breaks the whole raffle.

4 Likes

Iโ€™d like to offer my perspective if you donโ€™t mind. :smiley: The way I saw it is while they did actually want those games they were just wanting to see if they would win with such a minimal entry. Is that correct @Towos2442 ??
PS. Itโ€™s your giveaway to curate as you see fit, it was just a thought I wanted to share :hugs:

5 Likes

I politely ask you to re-read the How to enter section. Please copy the (entire) numbered list into your post. Even if you apply zero (0) tickets to certain prizes, the other numbers should still appear in your entry :robot:

6 Likes

But @Towos2442 said they would reject the prize - assuming he/she typoed โ€œpriceโ€ in place of the (correct) โ€œprizeโ€. I canโ€™t have someone enter who will reject the prize. That defeats the purpose of them entering. Maybe Iโ€™m misunderstanding something? :thinking:

7 Likes

Sorry youโ€™re having trouble. You can type :tickets: and the emoji will appear. Let me know if youโ€™re having any other trouble :fairy:

7 Likes

Thanks. I edited my comment, but do I have to make a New one, or does editing it in work?

5 Likes

It wonโ€™t if we canโ€™t get your entry gussied up first :fearful:

Please re-read the How to enter section. You can also follow the format of the other validated entries you see here in the thread. All valid entries have received a like from me, @ohko.

7 Likes

No I think I was misunderstanding the typo and dismissed it because I wasnโ€™t sure exactly what they meant by it.

7 Likes