Raffle 2: Yakuza 0, Laser League, Little Nightmares, Sniper Elite 3, A Hat in Time

woops, shows you I’m a noob alright :smile:

1 Like

You click on your profile picture to see when you joined forums.

And yes, the two accounts have different ages.

But we have people giving games away here all of the time, so if you miss one, just wait for the next, don’t worry. :slight_smile:

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!

5 Likes

I see now, when you click on your own profile it is compacted automatically. For reference to other new users, you need to expand to see your age. Thanks for the warm welcome.

3 Likes

:drum:

2 Likes

I NEEEEEEEEEEED EEEEET

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The results are in… :incoming_envelope:

1. @choujiacheng wins Yakuza 0 β€” with a 2.6% chance to win
  2. @mandLUL wins Laser League β€” with a 31.8% chance to win
  3. @NICK9X9 wins Little Nightmares β€” with a 2.4% chance to win :four_leaf_clover:
  4. @ljrounds wins Sniper Elite 3 β€” with a 3.2% chance to win
  5. @Imaynotbehere4long wins A Hat In Time β€” with a 2.5% chance to win

Ticket stats :bar_chart:

54 total entries with 713 tickets

1. Yakuza 0 β€” 155 tickets (21.7%)
  2. Laser League β€” 22 tickets (3.1%)
  3. Little Nightmares β€” 166 tickets (23.3%)
  4. Sniper Elite 3 β€” 93 tickets (13.0%)
  5. A Hat In Time β€” 277 tickets (38.8%) :hamburger:

Disqualifications :japanese_ogre:

1. @GeekInUndies β€” invalid tickets
  2. @Pewe β€” uncertified new user; insufficient badge count
  3. @DimTheDin β€” uncertified new user
  4. @kratezo β€” uncertified new user
  5. @Doomy β€” submitted after raffle closed

These users were disqualified as they did not meet the criteria for entry. In most cases, I reached out here in the thread and/or in a PM in attempt to give them a chance to validate their entries before the end of the raffle. Please read the entry instructions carefully, folks :fairy:

Raffle 3

The next raffle is in the planning and will feature sponsored keys from other users here on the community boards. If anyone would like to contribute a key, please reply to this thread or send me a PM and we’ll work it out! Sharing is caring :rainbow:

14 Likes

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

4 Likes

GG tho, thanks for he geeeeveyweee

6 Likes

congrats to the winners and thanks to @ohko for another great giveaway! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I received my key, activated it with success, and i’m downloading it right now! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Key received and activated! Cry havoc, and let slip the polygonal 3D models of war! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

legit

8 Likes

Son of a :honeybee: I didn’t win again. Thank you for the giveaway all the same! :blush:

5 Likes

You won last time!

1 Like

2 Likes

Not that I’m aware of. Lol

1 Like

https://206.81.1.216/t/closed-cry-havoc-and-let-slip-the-ides-of-march-giveaway/15894/53

2 Likes

I was referring to @ohko giveaways and this new format of doing things. I’m sorry if it sounded misleading, I’ve won more giveaways than I can count. This new style of doing it just doesn’t seem to like me so far. Haha I will try again on Raffle 3 :smiley:
PS Hope that doesn’t seem braggy, that wasn’t the intention.

3 Likes

Look at Mr. Winner showing off over here!

just messing with you, congrats on your wins! Maybe Lady Luck is on cooldown after overbuffing you.

4 Likes

Lady luck was just jealous of my skills
S4134
So she decided to Nerf me!

5 Likes