[PSA] Alienware Arena is switching ARP over to a currency system

I’m sure you’ll get your arp for your daily tasks site is just really slow at the moment.

4 Likes

I got some ARP after doing the daily task. Also looks like my ARP boosters will come in handy for this update.

5 Likes

I checked out their marketplace and I found their Game Vault. Apparently the higher is your tier the better are the games. I’m Tier 2 and all I got is this:

Sigh Looks like I’ll have to work my way up to get the good stuff. Until then I’ll have to deal with DLCs, free games and (hopefully not) $1 crap. :sweat:
However I’m hopeful they’ll improve their prizes.

6 Likes

agreed I’m disappointed that they did that, fingers crossed that they allow users to use their own images in the near future.

6 Likes

And of course their Twitch quest is bugged. :roll_eyes:
Edit: And their Steam quest too! We’re off to a good start, folks! :rage:

7 Likes

Also Tier 2 here after having reached Master (Bronze) a few days before the upgrade happened. Only started out with 200 ARP.

Those new avatars look worse than what I had in mind. Even the Saliens from that one Steam event had a bit more personality put into them (I didn’t like those either though).

7 Likes

Even Gaia Online avatars have more personality than those alien avatars. You wish they could look something like these:

Some of my Avatars

whiteshadow
dalvanthedemon
wherewolf
enjoykillingppl
streetgoblin

Instead we have generic looking aliens which look like they’ve been bought from a free stock images website.

7 Likes

I’m tier 3 and I have the same. I’m not sure if there are more options above that. It would make sense for them to show all the options available in the higher tiers for people to have aspirational goals. Someone in a higher tier would need to confirm.

Also, just did the bonus daily quest and still no ARP :unamused:

6 Likes

Honestly I like the way as it is so I can get ARP without too much pressure, and even save them for future games.

I did the two daily quests and they registered while the Twitch and Steam Quests remain at zero. But even so I think I got them since now I have 469 ARP.

6 Likes

I’m tier 5 and it’s the same.

5 Likes

So it seems that everyone will have a chance to buy DLCs next week, nice. :roll_eyes:

Well, at least the Deluxe Edition is an expensive one. Here in Brazil it’s R$ 204,00 Brazilian Reais, up there with the likes of Read Dead Redemption 2, DOOM Eternal, Guardians of The Galaxy and others.

4 Likes

My reaction to this update being lackluster as someone who doesn’t have a AWA acct.

5 Likes

Users like us might get a copy if the bots don’t scoop them all up first :rofl:

4 Likes

You bet they will! :triumph:

However I don’t play online games anymore so I won’t be annoyed with it that much. Problem will be when the next games arrive to the vault, specially those on my wishlist… :fearful:

4 Likes

I’m really curious at how much the games are going to cost. I mean 50$ dell rewards is 4500 arp. Now that most users only got a faction of the arp they had it might be a bit before people buy things.

4 Likes

Since that Deluxe DLC is $68 Dollars you bet that it’ll also cost lots of ARP, as well as the other DLCs.

4 Likes

I have no idea but I’m going to say between 10-15K arp. I mean it wouldn’t shock me at this point if it was higher.

4 Likes

700 ARP

400 ARP

250 ARP

5 Likes

I agree with this price since it’d be almost impossible to buy them at 10k or higher.

Edit: LOL It does tell you the amount of ARP for each one. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I didn’t notice that if you click on them it tells you. :rofl:

5 Likes