Back to Today's Deal

Project Hospital - 6/19/20 - $12/$6.99

Today’s deal is Project Hospital!

The deal options are:

Description:

DOOGIE HOWSE(PITAL DESIGN)ER

Hello, video gamer. You might not know me, but I am a genius and I did every last thing I wanted in life, and you can too. Hopefully these brief notes on my life will give you the tools you need to execute my perfect life plan, just as I have. I call it: Project Hospital. So let’s get right to it. The first step: medical school. When I was six years old a kid near the monkey bars I was climbing on snorted a nickel up his nose. I googled a video of a surgery, sterilized a cafeteria spoon, and went to work. Teachers were disgusted, but as the news spread, doctors…were impressed.

At the age of 7, I was accepted with a full scholarship to the UCSF School of Medicine, and by the time I was fourteen years old, I was legally allowed to practice medicine in any major hospital, often with more experience in the OR than the medical directors interviewing me. However, no one on Earth felt good about letting a fourteen-year-old practice medicine on them, so I said screw it, dream big, and earned a Masters in Architecture at the University of Arizona by the time I was 20 years old. By the time I was 21 and a half, not only was I the Head of Medicine at a brand-new hospital, I also designed and built it with my own two hands. Thanks nickel nose kid! (His name was Chenster but I’m not going to give you his last name because everyone would send him mean emails about his name being Chenster.)

And then, after a six month managerial training course at DeVry University, because let’s be honest, you can be a genius doctor and you can create the most beautiful buildings the Arizona desert has ever seen, but if you’ve never been in charge before, that mess is a TRIP. Anyway, that’s my story, I’m doing really great now, and they made a game about my life that’s on sale today for twelve bucks. The DLC’s on sale too, but that’s not as good of a deal. Thanks for reading!

Love,
Chenster Cheentah
(yes, my name also happens to be Chenster, but I put my real last name in there because I am who I am and I love myself, bitch)

The official trailer for Project Hospital:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Preach! Hm… I think the writers of Doogie Howser would approve. Heck, NPH probably would as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep the puns strong!

I watched a couple vids from Lets game it out, here they are If anyone is interested…
Game

Game + DLC

I knew I’d seen this game recently, lol.

My hospital will only contain cash vaults and staffed exclusively with lawyers. Its reputation will force the world to recognize it as the name “Health Organization Siphoning Prosperous Insurances Then All Life”.