Problem

Hello. I could not log into my account on the site, wrote the wrong username and password. It was also impossible to restore, the letter did not arrive in the mail. As a result, I created a new acc on the same post, but all the coins were reset.

So is your claim that someone stole your account? Because otherwise I would recommend checking your spam folder and trying to reset the password again. Unless someone changed the e-mail, username and password it can’t be that you’ve lost access completely.
There was someone saying that you can’t change the e-mail connected to your account, I believe. That means you have to receive a e-mail to reset your password or maybe you’ve lost all memory and don’t know who you are anymore.

2 Likes

I dont know. I came in last night and everything was fine, but this morning I could not enter the site. I checked all the folders in the mail but still there was no letter anywhere

I doubt you’d receive a physical letter about this problem. Unless your doctor decides it’s necessary.

2 Likes

y, it’s because the postal carriage broke a wheel, and to make matters worse, it also fell victim to a hold up, so we weren’t even sure whether the letter was going to ever arrive or not. However, once we got confirmation of what went missing exactly, we tried to send a telegram to all the intended recipients, but the lines were cut by a terrible storm, so we will now proceed to send the post pigeon, as soon as it gets here, provided it gets through the native american tribes’ lands and they don’t shoot it down and eat it

5 Likes

And how long should I wait? When about everything will work?

We hope not too long, it should get here any time tomorrow, and then we’ll feed it and let it rest for a few hours, and then it should get to u within 2 days or so.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for the final outcome to this…

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8wLLedNa3w

2 Likes

So definitely send an email to help@chrono.gg right away. It’s a totally bad idea to generate a new account. Explain your situation and what you did. Hopefully they can fix things for you.

4 Likes

y, i hope so too, cuz the pigeon … I don’t know … there are some rumors…

2 Likes

@M00 There’s an illness known as Creutzfeldt-Jakob, commonly known as mad cow disease (“crazy cows” from spanish), are you feeling right mate?

I do love your antics

2 Likes

SAME PROBLEM BRO!
yesterday was all good but today i cant enter my account and cant get restore email!

1 Like

4 Likes

No u… gg

Thanks to @YQMaoski for this one.

7 Likes

I specifically took that screenshot for this purpose. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I was expecting a package to be delivered yesterday it never arrived, I called the post office and they don’t seem to know where it is.
This is ridiculous.
Who do I write to at Chrono to find out what they have done with it?

2 Likes

If we are going to get technical, let’s get it right:
CJD isn’t actually the same as BSE.