Predict the Date When "There's Poop In My Soup" Will Sellout

I would love to be a fly on the wall during Chrono’s next team meeting - as @dusty desperately tries to secure more copies of poop games for the coin shop. I imagine it would go something like this:

22 Likes

10,000 more copies?

17 Likes

That might sit around until the end of days…

8 Likes

@dusty I request to have a dislike button added to the forums so I can dislike this comment specifically

17 Likes

dislike

12 Likes

ever since poopy soupy 2 was announced I knew this day would come…

and worst of all it’ll be 3002 coins

also let it be known I never bought a single one, I’m the true abstainee of the apoocalypse.

8 Likes

I think it should be 6002 coins since its twice as s***

8 Likes

internalscreaming

oh it’s already gone.

and nothing has happened…

the horses aren’t eating each other.

6 Likes

@dusty is just lulling us into a false sense of security, we think we are safe and then pow! Poopocaylpse 3: Rise of the poop

10 Likes

You know what’s a great omen? The guy that’s been using the poop emoji icon for the entire existence of Chrono.gg shows up and comments on this thread for the first time…hours before the Friday release of new games. Don’t worry: none of them are poop. :point_right::ok_hand:

13 Likes

Those are bold words…

8 Likes

y considering it’s double the amount of games, we should be expecting double the amount of poop too

8 Likes

:scream:

doesn’t look like there is need to worry about running out of different types of poop, at all…
:face_with_head_bandage:
Coprophobia gets real -every chrono member slowly becomes afflicted with the paralyzing poop fears
:dizzy_face:

(where can we spend our chrono coins on “poop-related trauma/anxiety therapy”?)/

Edit. :scream:
oh god, it’s in VR too!! :weary:, 100% PlumberTraumaticStressDisorder http://store.steampowered.com/app/543580/Pipejob/, -why!, why?:dizzy_face:

11 Likes

https://206.81.1.216/t/predict-the-date-when-theres-poop-in-my-soup-will-sellout/5397/42?u=dusty

13 Likes

Our future is not so bright, it’s actually kinda shitty

Another one for our [Poop] tags on Steam

9 Likes

pls bring back the poop game LOL

6 Likes

I actually want to play “There’s Pop In My Soup”.

Bring back the good games! :cry:

6 Likes

Thanks for putting this on my radar! :smiley:

8 Likes

by the almighty Sid, what have you done :scream:

:joy:

9 Likes

Are we all excited for the release that’s coming up on July 26?

6 Likes