Predict the Date When "There's Poop In My Soup" Will Sellout

And it’s already at 1% claimed. Who bought this game? Who are you?

7 Likes

It’s the guy with the Ralph Wiggum avatar, the one whose kids loved it so he bought them a steam link so they’d get off his computer.

2 Likes

What if @Punkster is in fact just an alternate account of @dusty?

6 Likes

The poop never enndsss HELP

5 Likes

Except Kim Jong Un

7 Likes

when i woke up today i had a feeling it would be a great day
logs in and sees poop soup sold out, -replaced by Party Pooper
:joy:
don’t know what’s better, poop finally selling out, getting replaced by “sequel”, the “theme”/running “joke”, or the fact i kept mentioning the game and they should/might bring it to the shop :smile:

may the holy poop trinity never part from the store,and may all your poop desires be met by the almighty Coin

-12/10, would use chrono again, just to see more poop

“match point; -@dusty
well played sir, well played
:+1:

6 Likes

Damn a few days off. So are we taking bets on the new shit?

4 Likes

As much as we go on about Poop Soup there are other games in the Coin Shop that have been selling slower, State of Anarchy has been there for ages now (was it the fortnight after poop soup?) and still has a long way to go. Western 1849, Crown Champions and even Space Pilgrim which is only a measly 500 coins are all moving very slowly.

So congratulations Poop Soup, you got hated on the most but you got our attention and that’s just what you wanted.

3 Likes

Have you tried with a lemon?

2 Likes

its SOLD out ? i didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye

3 Likes

So, I win, right?

Whitishmink
I wonder if there will be a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale for half price…therefore my guess is November 27th.

4 Likes

Yes, you did win. Do you want a copy of Super Duper Party Pooper? I will personally buy it and give you the code for it.

8 Likes

What a Shameful Title… that I shall now proudly wear.

Nostrodamus Of Poop A Shameful Title

@Enki Lol, that is the second time I have been accused of being Chrono staff, now I have to really come clean, yes, yes I am… I am The Janitor at Chrono HQ.

I never thought I’d ever see that game out of stock, well done all. Have the predictions begun for the new one yet?

13 Likes

Oh hey, that’s me that is :smiley: And yes, yes I did!

MoarPoop|584x500

14 Likes

that’s some scary prophesizing going on right there between Punkster and the almighty @dusty

does this mean if @punkster predicts the 3rd game takes the sequel’s place (and dayum is that claimed rising fast lol), that not only will Pooping with friends “finally” finish development, -but then actually appear in the shop too? :open_mouth: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(do we start praying to one of them for it to happen? or not?) :thinking:

5 Likes

See yesterday, I wrote you a post in response to this one, where I was trying to be funny but it didn’t quite work, so I cancelled the message, gave you a Like and fled the scene.

Here is (roughly) what I wrote and you will see why I mention this now, very shortly:

I am keeping my predictions to myself for a while, well maybe one more, I predict there will be a holiday for many on the 25th December. I am currently thinking about opening up talks with @dusty to see about getting my Regular badge changed to Nostradamus of Poop™ until then no more predictions.

Now I came back to answer a PM 5 mins ago and to my amazement, the badge accompanying my name says, well you can see.

Now, bear in mind, I NEVER posted this comment and bailed out for it being unfunny and lame, now I am beginning to wonder myself, if I am either being spied on, I am the Nostradamus of Poop™ (a trademark of @PeteMcc Inc. Plc. Ltd.) or scarily I am the Tyler Durden of Chrono using the alias @dusty between mental episodes. I do have insominia as it happens… Maybe I am worse than I thought.

I mean what are the chances? I swear this is true. Do the staff have access to our unused posts? I wouldn’t have thought so.

Thanks for the badge, Dusty (I assume) I was laughing like mad… DO NOT REMOVE, please? This will be a tale of many a day to come.

9 Likes

:joy: :joy::joy:

i agree so much with this, keep this most well earned of titles :smile:, split personality or not, :joy:
-let it be a reminder for all future generations to come, of the magic and wonder -by the poops of yore

5 Likes

So now you have the badge I expect royalties thanks, or the badge of the Inventor of the Nostradamus of Poop.

5 Likes

DAMN IT! I knew I shouldn’t have flagged you in the post. Yes, all future Royalties goes to @PeteMcc, I only get to wear the badge, all pennies earned goes to the aforementioned Pete Mcc.

6 Likes

With great power, comes great responsibility… thankfully, I have neither, to worry about.

6 Likes