Predict the Date When "There's Poop In My Soup" Will Sellout

I think by now, it is a chance we have to take.

OMG, what if the sequel comes out in it’s stead?

6 Likes

It has become overwhelmingly clear to me now that the final key for There’s Poop in My Soup will outlive the rest of the universe, forever existing in the void, along with a permanently unexpired Twinkie and infinite number of consistently-updated pages of Schlock Mercenary.

3 Likes

When we all rally together and decide as a community to flush it once and for all. Then we’ll be gone of that skid. It’s only the bonus for a 30 day streak. Just a plop in the bucket.

4 Likes

holy crap I forgot about the game hole, what actually happened to all those keys? I threw like 10 in xD

also dudes come on have some consideration for others, what if someone new comes and it’s their favourite game ever? and they get here and ya’ll just threw it all away. there’s more than 1 copy left anyway surely.

@Gnuffi @Madway @n4chrono @Armandjoubert

6 Likes

Wait… But who said it will be this year? :smiley:

2 Likes

^ :smirk:

(i’m still curious if it turns out Poop will be eternally stuck at 99%) :joy:

i predicted this https://206.81.1.216/t/im-i-the-only-one-that-finds-it-funny-that/5136

No you were clearly wrong. Several someone’s have been buying it. In your thread @Gnuffi mentions that the game is 62% claimed at that point and it is now at 89%.

1 Like

You’re onto something. Some brown thing.

1 Like

i’ll guess ummmm hmmmm nov 10

1 Like

December 31st.

A great way to end the year.

2 Likes

December 24 Exactly :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It has reached 90%

8 Likes

Haha this thread is hilarious

1 Like

I have done the math and it has taken 15 days for the percentage of poop keys taken to go up 4%, so using the bell curve technique to model the uptake of keys I predict that somewhere around mid December is when this when the game will sell out. And well look at that, guess who predicted it would sell out in mid December

and with an exact time to boot… coincidence or something more sinister? You decide :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::zipper_mouth_face: (damn it, where is the Illuminati emoji).

7 Likes

Anyone else gonna miss this game when it’s gone? I’ve grown accustomed to seeing the mustachioed poop smiling at me every second Friday, when I check the coin shop for new releases. It has also provided much amusement here on the forum.

Won’t be the same without you…

9 Likes

It’s basically a mascot now.

3 Likes

:musical_note: You don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone :musical_note:

6 Likes

Y’all regret not getting poop’d, great game to play in the baffroom.

I made you think I’ve got the game, tricked ya
tee-hee

4 Likes