Predict the Date When "There's Poop In My Soup" Will Sellout

Dusty you sly mongrel putting Super Dooper Party Pooper Up in the store, this will never end. WHY? WHY? WHY!!!

8 Likes

7 Likes

19 Likes

This is too funny. And I love how it’s priced 3001 coins :+1: :joy:

11 Likes

my question is, with the raging success of the original, how did you manage to get the second of the developer? xD

4 Likes

For this heinous crime I formally petition the Chrono staffers change the about us page to have this as Dusty’s profile
Dusty Profile

14 Likes

I also question why your HR manager isn’t doing anything
Rupert
It Literally says he doesn’t take any s**t, yet he has allowed poop in my soup and now super dooper party pooper. Once I can understand, but twice now… Rupert you have some explaining to do buddy.

9 Likes

probably because he’s a cat

2 Likes

Yo that’s speciesist, I think you should take that back. Just because he isn’t a dog you think he can’t handle the job?

3 Likes

I looked at the coin shop and just thought “You magnificent bastards…”

It’s the ultimate s***post.

8 Likes

Cyber Monday is now officially renamed as Poop Monday.

11 Likes

“There is poop in my shop” also fits.

4 Likes

all in all trump is still in power I lost the pool :’(

Also I just realised @Punkster called it, he is the Nostradamus of poop, or did he give Dusty this idea? I don’t know whether to praise or blame him

5 Likes

And it’s already at 1% claimed. Who bought this game? Who are you?

7 Likes

It’s the guy with the Ralph Wiggum avatar, the one whose kids loved it so he bought them a steam link so they’d get off his computer.

2 Likes

What if @Punkster is in fact just an alternate account of @dusty?

6 Likes

The poop never enndsss HELP

5 Likes

Except Kim Jong Un

7 Likes

when i woke up today i had a feeling it would be a great day
logs in and sees poop soup sold out, -replaced by Party Pooper
:joy:
don’t know what’s better, poop finally selling out, getting replaced by “sequel”, the “theme”/running “joke”, or the fact i kept mentioning the game and they should/might bring it to the shop :smile:

may the holy poop trinity never part from the store,and may all your poop desires be met by the almighty Coin

-12/10, would use chrono again, just to see more poop

“match point; -@dusty
:joy:
well played sir, well played
:+1:

6 Likes