PICK 'N MIX ALL STAR

Wow personally I think is a really good deal, even if you pay 2,99 for 5 is total worth, probably I’ll grab it

Link

15 Likes

tagging @Rhyagelle because “vikings” :joy:

-otherwise this actually ain’t a half bad mix of games for the asking price, some decent picks in there that would easily be worth a buck alone or in one of the two other tiers
Highly recommend Hob(incase you didn’t get it free on Epic) or Star Wars KOTOR

9 Likes

Pony Island is a gem.

6 Likes

Might actually buy pony Island.

2.99 for both KOTOR games is a steal.

5 Likes

Can vouch for Pony Island and Blood. Reventure is okay if you don’t mind very repetitive games (it is very funny, but the gameplay consists of doing the same things slightly differently and hoping it’ll make a change). Sim City and KoTOR games are propably both great. Tesla vs Lovecraft seems decent too, I played Neon Chrome and it was fun. Need to play Hob on Epic, but I don’t like EGS so much aaaah

5 Likes

I think I’m blind because I don´t see pony island

4 Likes

bottom left corner :wink:

4 Likes

i was going to delete the comment 1 sec after you post it, also the star deal is Phoning home for $1 US, look interesting

4 Likes

ahaha yes, thank you xD

I wonder if the game itself is any fun. Anyone here ever play it?

EDIT

The Atari vaults…oh my! 50+ games?!

4 Likes

I have more than half of these games but i don’t have the addon vault…and maybe one or another.

Thanks, @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

That’s a nice deal for Hob, I might grab it :smiley:

6 Likes

people withdrawing posts in a row has me confused, and gives me flashbacks to that strange “deleted post” thread we had @_@

7 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

what do u mean? XD That was fun though

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by @Gnuffi, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

5 Likes