PC Specs

Toaster??? Anyone remember those AfterDark Games…What a concept…Flying Toasters!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T6UmsFu7Uc[quote=“m0n0, post:22, topic:4412”]

About pen spinning, yes, teenagers do it a lot when they’re bored in class, but is it still a thing? I thought it was just popular like about 10 years ago.
[/quote]

It’s a new thing…Fidget Spinners… They are everywhere…It’s about as useful as my Pet Rock or my Sea Monkeys.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=spinners+fidget&oq=spinners&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.6189j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

Ah yes, I know about Fidget Spinners, it’s quite new, but pen spinning is very old already.
Oh I never heard about Pet Rock and Sea Monkeys, guess they’re not popular in my country.

Because I feel bad for derailing this topic, let me ask a question concerning PC specs.

From the people who posted Ryzen CPUs, did you guys like upgraded from an Intel CPU or did you guys created a new unit from scratch?

Never had a “pet rock”…back in the 70’s. Was too busy in University to play.

But I did have “sea monkeys”…always killed them…Terrible Mom! They still sell those things too.

http://www.seamonkeyworship.com/

1 Like

I fell bad too. Sorry. I am known as the OT Queen. I just jibberjabber.

I can’t upgrade at the minute…No money for 2 PCs. Plus If I do, my Win7 won’t update any more. Because MS thinks they know better than me, what version I should be using. I know there is a work around but it was hard enough to keep my Win7 updated, when MS was trying to FORCE Win10 down my throat. So I think I am going to Linux.

Is anyone else In my boat…or am the Lone Ranger in the paddle boat on this stream???

1 Like

I am a Windows 10 Pro owner since it was released and I’m very happy with my decision. I like Windows 10 much more than Windows 7, everything is faster, all games/softwares work fine without any issue.

always users with different experiences, plenty of forums are filled with people being disgruntled about games that worked for them on win 7 effortless but now not on win10 even with some effort
personally, the only reason i refuse to move to win 10 is 0 update control, which is just never good, because it can break shit, evidenced by how win 10 updates multiple times broke stuff for people. Forums could be real fun to reads at time regarding that “tiny” issue MS created by taking users control away, and i kinda don’t want to risk having to bother with that, minority of cases or not, because i don’t have that issue with win 7 <3
will probably upgrade in another decade when MS makes something actually worth making the switch for :grin:

2 Likes

I am glad you are happy. That’s all that matters.

Yea, it the “update thing” happened to a friend of mine at work…during a presentation. That went over well. I don’t like not having control and I don’t like being forced to do something.

Oh, dear. Here I go again…Didn’t mean to hijack the thread.:flushed:

1 Like

@Gnuffi @delenn13 Agree, it depends a lot on personal experience. I know many people support WIndows 10, many not. When it comes to new technology, trying new things usually go with a little bit risky, and there isn’t a perfect OS tbh.
And yes, I also stop hijacking the thread :grin: