Back to Today's Deal

PC Building Simulator - 7/30/20 - $11.99

Today’s deal is PC Building Simulator!

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/621060/PC_Building_Simulator/

Description:

The official trailer for PC Building Simulator:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Playing this would be faster than building my own right now, le myrr.

Hello!

When adding to cart, I get the notification saying:

“Note: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Republic of, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan”

So not sure is the game available only for these regions or what. Also the front page only had the one buy button, unlike yesterday with sonic, when there were different buttons for purchasing in different regions.

I live in Finland :finland::grin:

They just wanted to name some countries to brush up their geography skills

I guess everyone is learning new skills during these times :grin:

Now if they would only a game on how to make a launcher for 16 or 32 bit pinball games, I would buy it in a heart beat. But hey, I have gotten 5 out of the 10 games he wants. I still have to play with the NVIDIA settings for a nicer play… But I GOT CREEP NIGHT TO WORK and Balls of Steel. Yea, ME :star_struck::sunglasses::heart_eyes:

I am going to slather the entire PC with thermal paste and see how it runs in this game. Because like that pro suggested, it’s always good practice to put a little extra. No such thing as less is more.

Also speaking of pinball, I want multiplayer pinball to make a return. Joust would be nice. Baby Pac-Man is also fun. Currently playing Tales of Arabian Nights and trying (and failing to) not to suck at it.

FYI…Creep Night allows 4 players…but on the same PC/Laptop

They just want you to take notice of these countries that are so rarely mentioned and existence of often forgotten. Never even heard of “Republic of” before, so thanks for notifying us, chrono.

The Republic of is the most prosperous and important country on Arrakis! I thought everyone knew of it. Sigh, we’re doomed/Dune’d

it’s obviously Nambia

Gave it a spin, and hmm… Not quite what I was looking for. I meant simultaneous multiplayer like Gottlieb’s Challenger or William’s Joust. The animations in Creep Night is nice though. Plenty of flippers to control too.