Payment

Do u think it will be posible buying the deal with paysafecard?(i dont got cards/paypal)

5 Likes

If I were to guess, I would say … No. But then I am not sure what a “paysafecard” is.:thinking:

"What payment options does Chrono.gg support?
We support all major credit and debit card providers, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club. We also support PayPal!"

But you could talk to someone here… help@chrono.gg :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s simply a 1use card wt money on it. Imagine buying Itunes cards - same thing but universally accepted.

2 Likes

I just Googled what a paysafecard is and it seems pretty cool though I’m gonna say that Chrono doesn’t accept the PINs that system uses, like Delenn said though you can email them and it might give them the idea to check it out and maybe set it up.

This reminds me though I need to go to the post office and try to fix my pre paid visa, can’t be bothered.

3 Likes

I try to make it a point to learn something every day…My day is done. Thanks…:+1:t2:

2 Likes

It’s a topic that’s been broached a couple of times in the past.

4 Likes

Looking at these fees I would be surprised if they did. Keep in mind, I don’t speak for Chrono’s finances, but 10 to 15% per transaction… or $1.90 per transaction would sometimes lose money depending on the model they went with.

https://www.paysafecard.com/en/business/online-partner/pricing/

5 Likes

Whoo that is steep.

This reminds me I need to catch up with the change paypal made to their percentage for my Etsy store

Damn this thread

3 Likes

Crazy that Steam accepts them anyway :o

1 Like

And where would this be??? And don’t tell me…“On Etsy”!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A giant like steam probably get much better rates

3 Likes

9.5% is still a hefty fee.

1 Like

I cross stitch when I watch movies and TV shows and then I sell them I’m finished

6 Likes

WOW! I love that wolf. It’s gorgeous! :gift_heart:I used to stitch embroidery all the time. But then…the arthritis in my hands kicked in. It affects my gaming too at times…

3 Likes

Those are really nice! @nebula7

3 Likes