Pass the Parcel

@rakada knock knock

4 Likes

who there? opens up the door ohh it’s you, i see i need to deliever another package, don’t worry i’m feeling much better since last time so i am more then capable of getting the job done reads the label on the box i’m suppose to hand it over to a mr Vindace good to know it, i will just go get ready and will delieve the parcel in about 7hr from now.

6 Likes

Here the parcel you ordered @vindace have a nice day

7 Likes

And that’s why I shouldn’t try responding to forum messages late at night XD

Parcel has been sent on to @rallen4269

6 Likes

Full circle back to @Seaburn.

6 Likes

Thought of a fast turn-around on this one. The returned games being sent out to the same list in the same order. Whatever comes back will be offered in this post. If you don’t want in, please say early enough so you get skipped by the player in front or just move the list on in order, please.
1 Danacscott
2 themadmax
3 Markwr
4 Avy
5 Grimthegilded
6 Thorknight
7 Donluis524
8 Norther
9 pegasusz
10 rakada
11 Vindace
12 rallen4269
13 seaburn (back to me)

7 Likes

Parcel to @Danacscott

6 Likes

@themadmax Look out below!

5 Likes

Parcel’s now passed onto @markwr :football:

7 Likes

Sent to @Avy :sparkles:

6 Likes

Parcel sent to @GrimtheGilded.

6 Likes

Heads up @Thorknight .

5 Likes

@Donluis524 you got mail

5 Likes

Passed to @Norther, sorry for the delay :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

And Parcel goes to @pegasusz

5 Likes

Goes to @rakada :wink:

Just wondering if we need to replace it with a key this time though. I only got 4 games from the parcel.:thinking:

4 Likes

Received absolutely same Parcel :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

It is really the same game, so yes, take one and leave one. When I turned the game around there was 7 titles, none of them being any of the original 6 that I put out.

5 Likes

@Norther, have you moved it on? If you believe the players after you do not want another chance, return to me?

5 Likes

@Seaburn I didn’t change list of games Just transferred parcel from one hands to another :male_detective:

5 Likes