Paperclips

I know I’m a little behind the curve on this one, and that many of you will have already seen this, but after discovering it yesterday I think I have a new addiction (at least for the time being). Warning…this could possibly destroy your concentration whilst it lasts…

http://www.decisionproblem.com/paperclips/index2.html

PS - I AM THE NEW RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

9 Likes

Seems like an extremely basic clicker/idler

1 Like

Indeed it does…give it a go.

One Septillion Clips Created in 5 hours 9 minutes 3 seconds|

2 Likes

I’ve seen someone doing it while playing/streaming something else, but really, clickers/idlers aren’t my thing. I need action!

5 Likes

Interesting take on the clicker genre. Was clicking while watching some YouTube videos and it gets quite crazy:

. All of the resources of Earth are now available for clip production

Full autonomy attained in 1 hour 41 minutes 50 seconds

1 Like

I’m gonna pass. I’ve played too many of these in the past, some of which were at least more interesting than paperclips.

1 Like

I’m currently engaged in space battle and exploring the universe, whilst building monuments to honour the fallen…

1 Like

Which do you recommend?

1 Like

Plantera on steam is essentially just a clicker but more entertaining than most of them.

1 Like

OMG why did u do this to me!!!

3 Likes

I’ve played this one through earlier, to everyone saying it doesn’t look interesting. Well that’s kind of the point of a good clicker isn’t it? That it has surprising hidden depth. It’s really quite good and I would urge everyone to not spoil anything more than already has been mentioned since what’s actually interesting and engaging with these sort of things is the surprise of what comes next.

4 Likes

so instead of a clicker game

we have a clipper game

I don’t like it

but to brag here’s how high I could get my clips per second with my clicks.

whos the fastest clicker ever here?

2 Likes

ah well no one knows that until someone says.

knowing that is based on hype.

I guess paperclips take over the world and we all die in anguish with our wills all held together with the enemy.

1 Like

Good guess, not quite.

1 Like

3 Likes

Did…did I just turn all off the Earth into paper clips? :confused:

6 Likes

…and done. Kind of sad now… :frowning:

4 Likes

Also done. Even though I’m definitely feeling the void the game left, I’m glad it came to a conclusion.

4 Likes

I feel so slow… still playing it :thinking::grin:

2 Likes

This takes way too long xD

I could complete dark souls in the time it takes me to sell 7 paperclips xD

I’m also a frugal bitch who started the games selling price at 1 dollar.

1 Like