Overlord Ultimate Pack - STAR DEAL

Nice deal for $1

Link

15 Likes

Good deal but itā€™s only ONE!!! Key :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes

i donā€™t any of them so probably iā€™ll grab it, and yeah if you have 3 out of 4 is not that worth, unless you like the series

7 Likes

Good deal indeed. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

this was an easy sell for me at 89cents,
i was only missing Raising Hell, which is only 9ā‚¬ but itā€™s never been on a solo deep sale like that were i felt like grabbing it, now at 90% off my ā€œcollectionā€ is finally complete, cheers :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks! Picked up that and some others while I was there.

7 Likes

Thanks, @Donluis524 :sparkles::zap::sparkles:

6 Likes

Itā€™s there again! :slight_smile:

For the next 37 hours or so from time of this post:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/overlord-ultimate-evil-collection

8 Likes

Thanks, @YQMaoski :sparkles:

6 Likes

Once again itā€™s the Star Deal

https://www.fanatical.com/es/bundle/overlord-ultimate-evil-collection

5 Likes

"YOUR OFFICIAL OVERLORD: ULTIMATE EVIL COLLECTION STEAM PC KEY INCLUDES:

Overlord.
Overlord II.
Overlord: Fellowship of Evil.
Overlord: Raising Hell expansion.

Please note this collection is delivered as a single key."

I am doing a heads up for @KingJamezJr because he has the first one on his WL and @markwr has the second one on his WLā€¦

PS @Donluis524 Thanksā€¦ :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Just a heads up:

The games come as separate keys. I also donated Overlord 2 to @markwr

6 Likes

Now thatā€™s NOT what was said on the pageā€¦but thatā€™s a good thing to knowā€¦ Thanks, @spinoute :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Thanks, @spinoute. I just read this, and saw you sent it via Steam chat. Very nice of you. :sparkles::postal_horn::sparkles:

(and thanks @delenn13 for giving a ā€˜heads upā€™ on my WL, very kind as well) :sparkles::postal_horn::sparkles:

5 Likes