Back to Today's Deal

Overcooked! 2 - 3/12/19 - $16.50

Today’s deal is Overcooked! 2!

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/728880/Overcooked_2/

Description:

CHEFS WEIGH IN ON OVERCOOKED 2

Well gang, it’s finally here on Chrono.gg: Overcooked 2, probably the craziest co-op cooking game ever made, is available today for more than 25% off! We think this game is great, but don’t take our word for it! We talked to some of the most popular chefs in the world to see what they think:

“When I inspect a new kitchen for the first time, I love to go look in the back and see if they’re storing the raw meat next to the cooked meat. If they are, that’s how I decide whether the shirt comes off later in the episode. This game isn’t really about that, but I played it with my shirt off anyway.” -Gordon Ramsay

“Oh man! I love this game! It’s stupid silly fun to just take out a bottle of donkey sauce and get a nice inch-thick layer of it onto every surface in the kitchen. Then, before I clean it up, I’ll usually play a couple rounds of Overcooked 2 to give the cream time to soak its smell into the counter-top! Rock n’ roll, kemosabe!” -Guy Fieri

“I am very old and deliberate and slow, but my food is the best in the world. I had a great time playing Overcooked 2, but I kept losing because I love gingerly brushing my food with a thin layer of soy sauce before it comes out, and for most of the stuff you cook in the game, that’s pretty nasty. Also, it was so fast I almost died. I may yet still.” -Jiro Ono

The official trailer for Overcooked! 2

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss the deal, talk about the game, and find people to play with.

The game is on sale on steam for way less people! steam sale is for €5,43, while chrono is for €18,50

no it’s not…
that’s overcooked 1 for 5€… not Overcooked 2, -which is the game chrono features… click the steam link in description to confirm…

Aye, but it’s still on sale for better at Fanatical. Just bad timing. For USA at least.

yea, but it’s still faaaar from 5bucks tho :wink:

Wait…

@Ernin8t0r. The title’s wrong. It’s $16.50.

which makes it about $.25 cheaper.

Thanks. Fixed it.