[Over]Get Little Nightmares Complete Edition for only $3.85 with Voidu

So fast… They fixed it.

with coupon

voidu30

Beware for the activation restriction though.

5 Likes

Just a heads up: that coupon can also be used on other games.

4 Likes

so its not valid anymore?

4 Likes

I just tried it and it’s still working

5 Likes

Thanks, @pegasusz :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Already have…Like usual.

4 Likes

Yeah, coupon still working. 3,86€

4 Likes

Was checking out some of the other games available on their current sale and even tried it with Little Nightmares (just to make sure it was working) and I’m met with the following:

The coupon code you entered couldn’t be applied to your order

4 Likes

Do you have to have an account? I’m trying to use the code but it isn’t working like you all say it does. RIP haha

3 Likes

My comment above was meant to be for you, oops. Still getting the hang of the message boards.

3 Likes

Sad… it’s not working for me.

4 Likes

I just recently created one (account)
tho I only can use the coupon once

little%20nightmares

4 Likes

So I figured out a work-around that isn’t the deal mentioned, but close enough.

I noticed @mediiiiiiii mentioned it was in Euros which means he must be in Europe. Therefore I used a VPN to make it seem like I was in the EU (used Italy) and the coupon code worked. The drawback is that it’s in Euros now, not dollars, so it’s going to be €3.86 or $4.40.

I would just be cautious about making sure the key works for US if bought through EU server. I don’t have the time right now to check, but if any of you look into this option please let everyone know! Thanks. Hope this helps someone.

5 Likes

DO NOT TRY THIS IF YOU DON’T HAVE AN EU STEAM ACCOUNT, now that I have more time I checked and it says NOTICE: THIS GAME CAN BE ONLY ACTIVATED IN EUROPE, THE MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA. Sorry about that guys! Deal is over in US haha

5 Likes

Um… little late, but just so you know, I took one for the team, and tried France. Just activated it fine. I’m in the Caribbean.

5 Likes

That’s interesting! Thanks for letting us know. I just wanted to warn in case it didn’t work. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You’re welcome… It’s a very weird and itnteresting story. Also, there are things I’d like to try that I haven’t seen streamers do.

Can also now confirm that the Secrets of the Maw contains ALL currently available DLC as well.

4 Likes