Our No Rules Game Giveaway-Closed -Check Your Messages!

The end is starting

7 Likes

There are no rules, it may reach the end of the year without closing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Is it closed yet? :smile:

6 Likes

10 Likes

Yep it be closed :rofl:

9 Likes

I have 2 keys left over for Drawful 2 and BomberCrew. First come…

And @M00 has a lucky horseshoe somewhere… :rofl:

10 Likes

coz both were free :space_invader:

8 Likes

BomberCrew is a nice little game. I really enjoyed it!

9 Likes

I dont have drawful but man its one of those games I would just not play, not for me whatsoever ._. and yeah, bomber crew I got when it was free not that long ago.

7 Likes

I’m very grateful to be a winner. THANKS AGAIN to @sewcraftyme @Norther @Enki @THEFIREGAMER123 AND @delenn13 :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway and gg to all the winners :raised_hands: :family_man_woman_girl: :family_woman_woman_girl_girl: :family_man_woman_girl: :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

8 Likes

Cake_001

11 Likes

Congrats to all winners :blush:

9 Likes

All the PMs are out and Congrats to the winners. :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :star_struck: :cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face:

Thanks to the donors too. It’s nice for others to contribute. :100: :gift_heart:

Till the next time… Keep on Gaming :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

15 Likes

Congrats to the winners! :+1:

I’ve got some two interesting games myself, and I hope you guys did too. Like I said, I won’t complain this time around, heh. :joy:

Once again thanks everyone for this giveaway! :+1:

9 Likes

Thanks for the giveaways @delenn13

10 Likes

Thanks for the GA and congrats to the other winners

9 Likes

well, @blomvik said someone should get it, so i volunteered :man_shrugging: I guess it’s as simple as that

i’ve contemplated plenty of times to actually buy it cuz it seems interesting, added it to my favourites and hopefully will get to it some day

8 Likes

:tada: :tada: :tada:

9 Likes

Once again, thank you for the giveaway!

My first order of business here:

9 Likes